DSP-AudioCDBuilder is a professional tool for mastering. You can build and burn audio CD-ROMs applying AU plug-ins, load/save DDP, all using its graphical waveform editor
DSP-AudioCDBuilder is an extremely powerful application to do Audio CD-ROM Mastering, Burning, DDP import/export. It has a 64 bits built-in real-time file-based audio engine and also hosts AudioUnit (AU) plug-ins.
It is a highly innovative product that utilises the latest techniques for sample-based audio CD-ROM mastering. It benefits from more than 20 years of development and professional use in the audio production community.
DSP-AudioCDBuilder is designed for the most discriminating professional users. However, because of its simple, easy and intuitive interface, it is also an ideal product for the musician who is just discovering the world of digital audio and audio CD mastering. It allows for professional results, it is easy and simple to use, and with plug-in hosting capabilities, offers seemingly endless possibilities.
- It is a universal application, runs native on Intel Macs as well as on M1-powered Macs
- 64 bits internal file-based audio engine and the support of long audio files allow to edit audio files practically without any size limits.
- Import/Export in most used of audio file formats, including additional features:
- AIFF, WAVE, mp3
- CD-Texts, ISRC and PQ Codes
- iTunes Plus AAC
- CAF long audio files, FLAC
- 8, 16, 24, 32 and 32float bits/sample
- Any sampling rate, including 96 and 192 kHz
... and more.
- Unlimited and immediate Undos/Redos
- A High Quality Audio Recorder allows to record to file the audio inputs as well as the application audio output.
- The state-of-art of audio Digital Signal Processing:
- Processing with time precision of the single sample
- 64 bits double float audio engine
- AU plug-ins can be used as processing functions
- Latency compensation
- Linear Phase HQ Sample Rate Converter (SRC)
- Built-in Effects, including:
- Phase Inverter/Gainer
- Mono, Dual, Multitap Delay
- Stereo Enhancer
- Parametric and graphic EQs
- Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and Notch Analog resonant filter emulation with -12/-24 dB selector
- The graphical waveform editor allows glitch-free audio X-Fades between audio regions
- Ultra-precise and ultra-fast waveform display
- HD-based file player
- An EASY mode allows to create an audio CD in just a couple of steps
- An ADVANCED mode allows an independent management of audio regions and CD-Tracks.
- It is also possible to create an audio CD playing during the pause in front of a CD-Track, very useful for building audio CD from a single live recording.
... and very much more
DSP-AudioCDBuilder is the complete solution for Audio CD-ROM Mastering, Burning, DDP Editing, including AudioUnit Plug-in Hosting for the MacOS.
bug fix and code optimization
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stefano Daino
- 14.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Stefano Daino
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.