The DST - Dementia Screening Test is the only dementia test which is recognized as a medical device by relevant Health Authorities. The DST very effectively detects early dementia stages, and can reliably distinguish between the different dementia severity levels. It is therefore suitable for dementia screening, as well as for severity monitoring / therapy control over time.
To date, there is no effective treatment for advanced dementia stages. Therefore, effective screening is essential to begin treatment before the brain damages become irreversible. Because for early dementia stages, there are already effective treatment options that can significantly delay or even prevent the progression of the disease.
With special tests, dementia can be detected 18 years prior to the first symptoms. The Dementia Screening Test (DST) is the only such test which has been certified by Health Authorities as a Medical Device for dementia screening.
The good news is: for most people the test can give the all-clear!
The DST in short:
- Easy to perform, also for medical laypersons.
- Reliable: more than 96% sensitivity proven in clinical trials, probably the highest value worldwide for such tests.
- Safe: no registration required, no storage of personal data, works without internet connection, no advertising.
- Recognized as a medical device by Health Authorities.
- Works with all dementia subtypes (Alzheimer's dementia, vascular dementia, fronto-temporal dementia, Lewy-body dementia, secondary dementia, hybrids / other forms).
- Engaging: provides you with the latest research results on a regular basis, and reminds to retake the test regularly.
- Documents changes in dementia risk over time.
- Supports research and public awareness for dementia patients and relatives.
Take the test now, and become a superager!
The new version provides improved text entry for a few devices.
- Sebastian Dr. Horn
- 20.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Rated 4+
- © Dr. med. S. Horn
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.