The DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse app delivers a full shopping experience with fast, easy checkout. DSW VIP members can easily access account information, including available Rewards.
DSW has thousands of shoes, handbags and accessories for women, men and kids - all at your fingertips! Download the free DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse app for:
• Easy shopping: Find the latest shoes for women, men and kids from all your favorite brands. Shop and purchase your new favorite shoes with our easy, streamlined checkout process.
• VIP access: Track your Rewards and points all in one place. Scan your VIP member card and other offers right from the app when in store (or use them directly in the app or online)
• Curbside and in-store pick-up: See if the shoes you want are available before visiting your DSW store. Buy on the app and pick up in store or curbside.
• Self-checkout: Scan shoes in store, add to bag and buy through the app.
• Store locations: Check out the DSW store locator for instant directions and store hours.
• Clearance Calculator: Use the Clearance Calculator in store to see the exact price you'll pay (and how much you'll save!)
• Product scanning: Can't find your size or color in a DSW store? Scan the barcode to find it on dsw.com, read reviews and see product information.
[+] Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Update. Appreciate Tech Support and follow up!👍🏻
Until the update this app was easy to use. Since an apparent update it won’t accept my password (which was not a problem before) and locked me out. I had to call Customer Service. Wait time 43 minutes. The Service Rep was very nice and stayed on the line with me. Emailed me a temporary password. Didn’t work. She went into my account and entered a temporary password. That worked. Tried resetting x3 wouldn’t accept. She has now referred to technical support. I have invested way too much time for an app. I will just go directly to their online site and order. I wish success to others.
Tech Support followed up and contacted me regarding the update which I really appreciated. I haven’t forgotten my password yet but feel confident things will be much easier next time. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Today, we released updates to the app that will improve the forgot password issue. We apologize for the inconvenience you went through trying to resolve the issue. We greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you!
App is okay, but it constantly says they have shoes available when they don’t.
I ordered some Clark’s on sale in size 8, they sent me a size 7.5 by mistake. It was shipped to me and took three days, so the day I got it and realized it was wrong I immediately went return it. They didn’t even see the size I brought in as part of their system or something, and when I asked to get the right size ordered they said the size didn’t exist. They said they didn’t have it, and didn’t know when they would get it. So they did have the 8 at the time I ordered it, but because I got the wrong one by the time it got to me the 8 was now unavailable. I paid for it and everything, and I didn’t get what I said. Completely went against my expectations, and it’s horrible to do this to a customer. I said I would wait until they get my size, but they couldn’t promise it so they gave me store credit. The app said I was going to get it, and I didn’t. That’s completely unfair. Not only this, but days later I see that the shoe is in stock again because it’s in my favorites. I try to order it, and this time it says I can’t place the order because it doesn’t exist. Well, that’s better than what happened last time however why it it telling me it’s in stock and deceiving me? It’s so horrible, I had my hopes up. I’m probably not going to shop here again. The employees were as helpful as they could be and were nice, but this app and the service is abysmal.
First-you have the very best employees I have ever dealt with. That being said, the process of accessing my VIP account has been a complete nightmare! I have tried to access my account for over a year. In the past I just gave up and went in as a guest forgoing the coupons. It would be greatly helpful if the prompts were clear as to what the problem is. Finally today I was able to talk to an employee at the actual DSW store (broad Street Richmond Virginia) and they were able to look up my account and find out that I had the wrong phone number attached to my account. Once I got that straight, I went on line to order my grand child a new pair of sneakers and my gift card did not work. I call customer service and my return did not show up on my gift card. Fortunately a man in customer service figured it all out and credited the amount of money back to my credit card. This has been quite an ordeal. The only reason that I would purchase any shoes from this company again is because of your phenomenal customer service people. My time is valuable as yours and I spent about two hours on the phone just to order one pair of shoes.
Thank you for listening,
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DSW Inc.
- 58.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.