Deutsche Telekom AG’s Mobile Device Management (MDM) Client connects your mobile device to your company network so that an authorized administrator can manage and control the mobile device fleet easily. You can access e-mail and other work resources. With just a few quick steps, MDM makes getting access to corporate resources easy on your device.
• Automatically configure your device for access to your corporate Wi-Fi and VPN networks.
• Get access to email, protected attachments, and other corporate resources.
• View documents stored on SharePoint and other company document repositories and store them locally for offline viewing.
• Annotate documents and securely email them to your colleagues.
• Authenticate to Deutsche Telekom AppConnect secure applications.
NOTE: MDM is used together with Deutsche Telekom's SaaS service deployed by your company’s IT organization. Please follow the instructions from your IT organization to use this app. This MDM app is required on your device to access corporate resources and therefore should not be removed without first consulting your IT organization.
- User Enrollment - When admin assigns user to User Enrollment mode, registration via Mobile@Work will install UserEnrollment profile. User will be displayed with appropriate information applicable for User Enrollment
-Now Mobile@work will display a badge with count that reflects number of active threats
-Improvements to local compliance with reporting on Jailbreak detection
-Improvements to stability
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Deutsche Telekom AG - Multinational Corporations
- 111.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 - 2018 Deutsche Telekom AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.