Explore Downtown Raleigh at your fingertips with the DTRaleigh App, the comprehensive, constantly updated, go-to source for all things Downtown Raleigh. Whether you’re planning a trip, searching for parking, navigating street closures, or looking to get the most out of your weekend, you’ll find that this free app is where it’s at.
- View listings of businesses in Downtown Raleigh for dining, shopping, nightlife, and attractions
- Search for business information, including hours and availability, contact information, and recent social media activity
Navigate (Getting Around)
- Receive easy directions from your current location by walking, driving, or taking the R-LINE
- View available parking decks and lots in Downtown Raleigh with current rates
- Find closest available parking to any restaurant, bar, or shop
- Set a parking meter timer and get a push notification when your meter is about to expire
- See a list of upcoming road closures in Downtown Raleigh with a map showing affected roads
- Receive push notifications when a street closure is about to occur
- Get a real-time bus map of the R-LINE with current vehicle location and arrival times for each stop
- Navigate upcoming events Downtown Raleigh
- View weekly and upcoming restaurant, drink, and shopping specials
- Browse local Downtown Raleigh business Instagram accounts for a real-time interactive experience
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Frequent downtown visitor, but it's hard keeping up with all the changes. Not knowing what's open, I tend to stick to same places. Truly believe with great info to use, including hours, I'll be using it - A LOT! Thanks! Love the "call a safety ambassador" button!
A must have
A great app to have whenever you are downtown Raleigh. Easy to navigate to see what’s going on and where to park. Only one issue I have since the update to IOS 13 with the dark mode, a lot of the information will not show up now in dark mode. Not saying the information is not there but in dark mode you can’t see it unless you tap on something then there it is. Other than that it’s still a great app!
Great App - Needs some fine tuning
My expectations were blown away when I downloaded this app. It will actually be a great addition to my every day. It makes finding a place to eat, where to park, and what events are going on, a breeze.
A few things I've noticed that can make it even better are:
- when saving an event to your calendar, it doesn't add it to the correct day, but rather the current day
- some restaurant hours say 'Open' when it really isn't, for example for Thaiphoon Bistro it says 5-11pm is 5am, not 5pm
- the Instagram pictures are being pulled in at a low resolution. Not a big deal, but noticeable.
So far though, it is a great app. Will definitely continue to use it and look forward to future improvements! Would love to be able to pay at parking meters through the app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.