Adaptive Triggers, Haptics
Paliverse Apps, LLC
- Offers In-App Purchases
This App is ONLY communicating with the DualSense Controller to enable fetures not possible by the OS. Buttons CANNOT be remapped, since there is no emulation being done.
DualSenseM will allow you to customize and enable all of the Controller's functionality
Compatible with macOS 11.3+
App only compatible with the PS5 Controller
• Works with both Bluetooth Connection and USB
• Menu Bar Icon with Connection Status and Battery Level Information
• View Battery level percentage
• 20 different Trigger Effects you can set for both L2 and R2
• Set the Touchpad into 2 different modes Static Color or Rainbow
• Enable any of the Player LED's below the Touchpad
• Test both Left and Right motors to make sure they're working
• Adjust strength of the motors
• Set the Mic LED into 3 different Modes: ON/OFF/Pulse
• Enable the Speaker/Headset/Mic (USB Only)
• Adjust Speaker/Headset and Mic volume (USB Only)
• Enable Audio Haptics (USB Only)
• Test out all button Inputs in the Input Page to make sure they work properly
Tested with Steam Games
Tested with Arcade Games
Tested with Store Games
• Fixed Chargning Icon not showing up in Menu Bar
• Minor bug fixes
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
Ratings and Reviews
Great App! Leaves a little to be disired...
Has some nifty features I didnt even know that I wanted though you have to readjust the settings every time you open the software and I am fairly certain the program is considered a cheat client to some games with built in anti-cheat software meaning the controller doesn't output a signal to those games with this software running in the background. Not really a problem with the app itself so just an FYI.
TLDR; Would love if they added a memory feature, and the app is sometimes non-functional depending on the game.
Great app but needs work!
Theres nothing else like this app out there. Its not for remapping the controller, but rather letting you customize the lightbar, lightbar brightness and the trigger resistance! This app could be such a game changer if it wasnt for not being having the option to hide the icon from ones dock and just have it in the menu bar. also when i click out of the app and go back to it it erases all of my preferences! please fix the bugs or this purchase will not have been worth it.
I have done research about this app. So far everyone seems to agree that it doesn't let you customize the buttons.
Much as i tried, i also couldnt customize the buttons OR bettter word....REMAP
Developer Response ,
Hello, this app is only communicating with the controller and nothing more. I don't think it's possible to remap buttons since the app is not emulating a different controller like how it would be done on PC. I will update the description to make things more clear.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Paliverse Apps, LLC
- 2.6 MB
- Requires macOS 11.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Paliverse Apps, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- DSM Pro Upgrade $3.99