Dubai Cycling is a social infotainment app for cycling enthusiasts in Dubai.
You will enjoy the following features:
User Profiles :
• You can set weekly and yearly goals in terms of distance to cover, time to ride and calories to burn.
• Track your activities against your goals.
• View historical data in graphical format.
• Add photos to your profiles.
Record Activities :
• You can record your cycling activities, the app captures the cyclist's speed, distance covered and calories burnt.
• The app is integrated with wearables (For Apple Watch users, app uses health app to capture your cycling activities)
• You can connect your Garmin account with Dubai Cycling and use Garmin devices to track your cycling activities.
• Share your live workout session with your followers.
• See activities of other cyclists under feeds.
• You can be at home and enjoy a morning or evening ride with fellow riders by pairing with a smart trainer using Bluetooth.
• The ‘Practice’ option allows you to sit at home/office and practice in predefined tracks in Dubai like Al Qudra, Nad Al Sheeba etc.
• The ‘Sprint’ option takes users to a rich game experience of a ride through ‘Sh. Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard’ road, where you can challenge your online friends or even can sprint with the computer player.
• Your sprint result can be shared with your friends as feeds.
• The feed page shows all the activities of the user, (including the track) which is recorded by the app (on its own or using other wearable devices or by manual entry). The user can also share his posts
• You can create cycling clubs where others can join.
• The owner can create Admins for clubs, who can manage clubs.
• See top clubs and nearby clubs.
• You can view the activities of members of each club.
• Create your own riding challenges.
• Club members can join those challenges.
• Any activity of the user will be counted against the challenge until he overcomes the challenge.
• Get a list of all cycling tracks in Dubai (including all 5 stages of Dubai Tour tracks) sorted in the order of the nearest to farthest from the user's location.
• Get more details about each track, such as facilities available at the track, location map integrated with Google Map, 360 Degree video of the track, etc.
Rules and Basics:
• Access dictionary, news, jersey competition and news.... all about cycling
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Dubai Sports Council DSC
- 300.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2018 - 2019 | Dubai Sports Council | All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.