Lose Yourself Without Getting Lost.
This handy application presents you several self-guided city walks, featuring the best of the city. It comes with detailed walk route maps and powerful navigation features enabling you to see the best of the city. No need to hop on a tour bus or join a tour group; now you can explore all the city attractions on your own, at your own pace, and at a cost that is only a fraction of what you would normally pay for a guided tour.
Sightseeing walks included in this application are:
* Nightlife Part 1 (6 sights)
* Walk along Liffey River (12 sights)
* Pub Crawl (9 sights)
* Old City Walk (19 sights)
* Places of Worship (8 sights)
* Hidden Places Tour (8 sights)
* Art Galleries (5 sights)
* Parks and Gardens (5 sights)
* Daily Life Tour (9 sights)
* Tracing the Irish Writers (7 sights)
* Nassau St. Gift Shops (7 sights)
* City Center Souvenir Shops (7 sights)
* Nightlife Part 2 (7 sights)
* Tample Bar Entertainment (9 sights)
Discovery walks included in this application are:
* Temple Bar Area Walking Tour
* Dublin by Night Walking Tour
* City Center Shopping
* Georgian Dublin Walking Tour, North
* Georgian Dublin Walking Tour, South
* Arts & Antiques Quarter Walk
No Data Plan or Internet is Needed, and No Roaming either. All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the city walks or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Walk routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi models).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* Create your own walks to see the attractions you like.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This app gives you the option to turn off the GPS tracking in the background to prolong the battery life.
- Fixed a bug.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty buggy, but offline map is good.
Just downloaded this today and tried to use it to navigate around the temple square area. The maps are accurate, but the geo tracking does not seem to auto follow like other apps. It is also easy to lose your route and have to start over on the navigation. Lots of content, but needs work. Also found a terrible misspelling on the main menu of tours which shows an overall lack of quality. I think I paid too much.
Very little information
There's not information about the sites. Just a picture and few sentences.
Crash dummy in Dublin
After the third crash on my iPhone 4S, my walking tour of the sites of Dublin went a lot smoother when I ditched this app and switched to a simple map app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
- 125 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010 GPSmyCity.com Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.