Make dance videos with your favorite sounds - show off your dancing skills with your fav songs, get trending on the Feed, and share with your followers and friends!
Dubsmash always has the freshest sounds and beats updated daily - find them in Trending, or check out the New and Hot Challenges on the Create tab!
Dance to your own Dub or start & join dance challenges, edit & add filters or captions, add hashtags, and share your Dubsmash videos to the Feed or Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp and iMessage!
Follow friends, the best dancers, producers & hashtags - watch some of the best Dubs in the Feed on the Home tab and LIKE the videos to let them know what you think!
Turn on Notifications to see when users Like or Follow you!
All of your Dubs are saved to your Profile for you to watch and share, or see how many others liked and viewed your Dub!
Want to add your own sound for others? Go to Profile Sounds to hit record and upload fresh new clips to Dubsmash.
/// Dubsmash is the funnest way to create dance videos with the world’s largest selection of sounds from your favorite songs plus movies & TV shows from around the internet! ///
Download Dubsmash for free today!
- Record a video with sounds from music, TV & movies
- Dance to your fav songs and challenge friends
- Add filters, captions & hashtags to make your Dubs shine and get discovered
SEARCH & DISCOVER
- Search for sounds, @users, #hashtags and quotes
- Follow other users and get notified when they post, and see them in the Feed
- Post great Dubs to get Likes & Follows
- Let other users know about your @username so they can find you
- Turn on Notifications to see when others Like or Follow you!
- See the latest from Dubsmash users like you
- Get your best videos featured and trending
- Trending is updated daily!
PROFILE - DUBS, FAVORITES & SOUNDS
- All Dubs get saved to your profile - your videos in one place to watch again & share!
- Control which Dubs you want other users to see
- Find your Favorites in one place
- Record and upload new sounds for your Dubs
SHARE WITH THE WORLD
- Share your Dubs on Instagram, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook, iMessage, text messages and more
- All Public Dubs have the chance to be featured and seen in the Feed!
Feedback? DM us on Instagram @dubsmash
Dubsmash is the best app for making & sharing dance videos! Here's what's new:
- Share your vids directly into Snapchat! Tap Share -> Snapchat -> Post to your story, or share w friends!
- Your Dubsmash username now appears on videos you share to help you build your followers
- We made Dubsmash a little speedier for you
Questions or need help? DM us on Instagram @dubsmash
Note: Dubsmash is not supported on iOS 13 Beta - if you experience any video processing issues, please ensure you are on iOS 12.3.1
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t mind sharing an app with kids. What I have a problem with IS THE LACK of monitoring on this app. I am an adult female who wanted to see what my cousins keep dancing and uploading. They aren’t bad. But I’ve come across a kid under 11 yrs old with no pants on. Ridiculous twerking dancing by young girls. And I’m truly disgusted. I have two kids of my own and I will not ever let them get this. And as for the owner or who made this should of been better about the age and appropriate ness of this app. Pedophiles are on here and I’m sure this fuels the fire. Morons and idiotic. I’d sue but I’m sure you guys wouldn’t care because you rather exploit these young children. Disgusting and DELETED
Developer Response ,
We appreciate the feedback and are sorry to hear about your experience. We strive to make Dubsmash as safe as possible for all of our users, and we’re always looking to get better at how we moderate the content that flows through the app. Unlike other platforms, if you see something inappropriate, you can report it, and it will disappear immediately until our review team takes a look. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further concerns. -Dubsmash Team🤗
It’s fun but has some downsides
I love Dubsmash and my friends and I always have fun making them and learning new dances. I have to say though, Dubsmash is not diverse at all. Most of the time you only see African Americans getting popular on the app and you rarely see Caucasian people getting recognized. Also, I am always seeing the same people over and over again on my trending page. It gets quite annoying when you keep seeing the faces of aggressive dancers that you don’t want to see in the first place. It’s also extremely hard to gain followers and likes. I currently have about 6 followers and I’ve had Dubsmash for months. I get about one or no likes on my videos as well. Overall it’s a fun app that has its perks and its downsides like everything does.
Dumbsmash Is Decent
I really like the new update. It feels like an instagram page. It’d be better if we could comment on each other’s dubs instead of only liking and viewing. There should also be a way to repost saved dubsmashes. Like sometimes I’ll make a dance and then save it to my camera roll, and decide that I’m going to redo it. But then I can’t post the camera roll ones because it would be gone. There should be an option to save them in like a folder after recorded for future posts. Besides that it’s a good app. 😎!
- Mobile Motion GmbH
- 40.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Malayalam, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Dubsmash Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.