Live DuckTheLine waiting time with use and fun!
Once application started, you'll see the lines around you. Join any line and live your waiting time with fun and use. When it is your turn, you'll be called by the app. That's all, folks.
Note: the app is requesting an access to the GPS position of your smartphone to suggest the nearest lines. A continuous use of GPS in background can significally reduce the battery charge.
Ratings and Reviews
Can only use while in Paris
I downloaded this in US. It was obviously useless there. I picked a time for later in day to accent the stairs of Notre Dame when I was in Paris. You do need to be assertive and show your time slot to the person running the line.
AWFUL AND UNRELIABLE
I was extremely excited to use this app when I went to Paris. I planned on using it for Versailles and when I arrived at the location, the app showed me that there was an available line for Versailles and easily prompted me to join the line. HOWEVER, when the app told me it was my turn in line, I went to the front of the line at the gate it told me to meet at. The employees told me that they are unable to scan QR codes and told me I was out of luck and couldn’t use it. Being an American who doesn’t speak French, I went in search for more information from somebody from the information desk who spoke better English. Every employee I asked told me they don’t accept QR codes and that I couldn’t use it. I wasted 30 minutes trying to “skip the line” when I could’ve just waited in the line instead of wasting my time and energy. I also used up some of my points for something that didn’t work and was unable to get my points for claiming my spot in line. I ended up having to wait over 2 hours in line because I didn’t buy the timed entry due to thinking I would get in easily with this app. This app is a scam and doesn’t work at all of the locations it promises. Very unreliable!!
Developer Response ,
The Versailles site was a test. Somehow we have forgot to disable it. Sorry for the bad experience you had.
1. The app said the next entry was 1.5 hours. I believe you HAVE to use this app to go to the top.
2. I selected that time and the app told me I’d be notified.
3. We showed up 20 minutes before our time. There was a big line in the south tower. This was just to go inside the church - which is free.
4. There was no indication where to go, but the security guard at the exit told me to go around to the side (north side) and there was a little line of about 10 people there.
5. We got in line and a lady said we had to wait until next round (since 20 mins early), but then a guy said we could go anyway.
6. We climbed up the stairs to a gift shop. We bought our tickets there.
7. Then you show your ticket to a lady near the entrance to the gift shop and you return to the same stairs and keep going up. It was easy peasy (I wish the climb had been as easy as the app). We came in April.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 75.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 FWA