*** NOW INCLUDES IMPERIAL UNITS ***
Ductulate HD brings the "Duct Design Calculator" to the iPad. Designed for the HVAC engineer in mind, it can be used exactly the same way as the original "Duct Design Calculator".
Ductulate HD provides a quick and simple way to calculate any combination of air volume, pressure loss, velocity and duct size (rectangular or round).
- Air Volume, CFM,
- Velocity, FPM
- Pressure Loss, Inches of H2O
- Dimensions, Inches
- Air Volume, L/sec,
- Velocity, m/sec
- Pressure Loss, Pa
- Dimensions, mm
- Scroll Lock to avoid "accidental touches"
- Typical velocity reference chart
- Clear, easy to read values
- Multiple themes to customize the look and feel
- Ability to set a mark to a favorite measurement of Pressure Loss and Velocity for quick reference.
- Ability to customize any theme with your company logo/image.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Updated for iOS 10 compatibility.
Ratings and Reviews
Size trunk lines everyday
I use this everyday to size my trunklines for correct throw distance and reducer sizes. Same old ductulator I learned from in the late 90s very handy.
Main reason I use my iPad at work. Handy, doesn’t get coffee spilled on it, and matches with every duct calc I have
One of the nicest Ductulator I have ever used
The developer, Steven Ramsay, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Steven Ramsay
- 34.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Steven Ramsay
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.