Due just doesn’t let you forget. It is the reminders app that actually helps you get stuff done. It captures your reminders quickly, reminds you persistently, and allows you to reschedule them effortlessly.
1. Captures Intelligently
It’s blazingly fast to set reminders with Natural Date Parsing. Type “Make dinner reservation at 9am tomorrow” and your reminder is set for 9 AM tomorrow. There are no awkward date pickers to fight with, nor rigid date and time format to follow. Your reminder is set as soon as you’re done typing.
2. Reminds Persistently
Auto Snooze sends you periodic notifications of reminders that are due until you complete or reschedule them. This way, things actually get done and your todo list never gets stale.
3. Reschedules Quickly
Plans change. Things happen. The same Natural Date Parsing engine that makes setting reminders so easy also makes short work of rescheduling them. And with Bulk Edit, you can reschedule multiple reminders at once.
4. Repeats Flexibly
Vitamins before bed each night? Pay rent every 2 weeks on Monday? Submit a report on the last weekday of the month? Clean aircon filters every 3 months upon completion? Yup, yup, yup and yup.
5. Reuse Effortlessly
Timers are perfect for reminding you of things after a fixed amount of time. Your 25-minute pomodoro, 1-hour laundry cycle, or a 12-hour overnight bread proofing comes to mind. You set them up once in Due and reuse them forever.
6. Adapts Obligingly
Whether you’d like to have Due show up in your menu bar, hide it from the Dock, or run it completely off the menu bar, Due adapts to your preferences. Notifications are completely customizable too. You can also assign distinctive alert sound for each reminder—louder and longer ones for important reminders, and subtler ones for less critical reminders.
7. Functions Beautifully
Form and function are delicately balanced with a refined design that makes sure your reminders are always front and centre. And themes—light ones, dark ones, fun ones—we’ve got them all covered.
8. Complements Perfectly
For some of us, the Mac is where we feel most at home with our keyboard and shortcuts. Fully optimized for keyboard operation, Due for macOS makes creating and managing reminders a cinch. The iPhone and Apple Watch, being always with us, make great devices when it comes to reminding us. Together, they make remembering easy, forgetting impossible. It's a perfect partnership.
9. Syncs Seamlessly
Due can sync across your devices using your personal iCloud or Dropbox account. This means you can seamlessly move between devices, all without having to create any accounts with us.
* Due for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch is a single product sold separately.
WHAT’S THAT IN-APP PURCHASE ABOUT?
When you purchase Due today, you will have access to every feature in the app today—no further purchase is required.
You will also get access to all new features released one year from your date of purchase.
The optional Due Upgrade Pass subscription allows you to continue getting access to all new features released one year *after* your date of purchase.
And here’s the deal: Every feature that you have unlocked will remain available to you, forever—even if you stop subscribing.
Should you choose not to subscribe, after one year, you will continue to receive updates in the form of bug fixes and compatibility updates with the latest macOS.
Requires macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 or later.
1. Due date field is now properly made first responder, and Return and Escape keys work to save/dismiss the editor, when clicking on a reminder notification (#4)
2. Fixed crash in Timers page if database contains timers with empty names (#6) (thanks Tomaž Fidel!)
3. Preferences button now shows in side bar when "Show Icon In: Menu Bar Only" is enabled (#7)
4. Right-clicking on menu bar icon now display options to access Preferences and attach Due to menu bar (#11)
5. Shortcut to toggle Show/Hide Window now actually hides Due app, making the next app active (#13) (thanks @jacobsa!)
6. Pressing Return key in timer editor no longer creates new line (#17)
Details to changes in 20.2 here: https://github.com/dueapp/Due-macOS/milestone/1?closed=1
You're welcome to follow our progress at https://github.com/dueapp/Due-macOS
Here are the details on upgrade policy:
1. Every customer gets updated to 20.x for free. All-new interface, revamped parser, along with all the tweaks and bug fixes.
2. For all of our customers who had purchased Due at version 1.5.1—the last version on the App Store, going back all the way to September 2017—we have unlocked all features introduced in 20.1 for free.
3. Every purchase of Due comes with 1 year of free feature upgrades. That means if you've purchased Due a month ago, you'll continue to unlock any new features introduced in the next 11 months for free.
4. If you'd like to continue unlocking new features after this period of free feature upgrades, or if you'd just like to support the continued development of the app, you're welcome to subscribe to the Upgrade Pass.
5. The Upgrade Pass is an annual subscription that unlocks all existing features, along with features introduced during the subscription—permanently.
6. The macOS Upgrade Pass is separate from the iOS Upgrade Pass. (We could bundle them together, but that would just cost the sum of these passes, and make it more expensive for customers on a single platform.)
Redesigned and reimagined from ground up, Due 20.1 for macOS makes it faster to create, more effortless to manage, in a refined new design.
1. All-New Look, Brand-New Themes
Sports a complete new look that is fresh and modern. Features four new themes, dark mode support, and automatic theme switching.
2. Custom Text Sizes
Make it easier on your eyes with bigger text size, or see more of your reminders by making text smaller.
3. Collapsible Sections
Reminders are automatically organized according to due dates. You can also hide sections you don’t need, making it easier to get to—and focus on—the reminders you need.
4. More Intelligent Date Parsing
Setting due dates is fundamental to using Due. Completely reimagined, it is now more intelligent, more intuitive, and offers more choices. Set reminders and reschedule them faster than ever before.
5. Menu Bar Mode
You can now attach Due to the menu bar, running it completely as a menu bar app.
6. Bulk Edit
Reschedule, mark done, delete, change auto snooze or alert sound—en masse.
Mark your reminders complete, reset your timers or delete items using swipe gestures.
8. And More…
Create multi-line reminders, set dates manually with a dedicated date-time picker, set custom alerts more quickly with search.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Much to like, but annoyances that could be addressed w/support
I’m a new user of Due, and I’ve given it four stars because: a) the simplicity of adding tasks means that I’m likely to record them, and b) the reminder function is persistent and works. All that said, I’m also experiencing a few annoyances that might be correctable, but support by the developer is lacking. For example, every time I modify a task I receive a notification on my Apple Watch that a task has been modified. I could simply turn off the Watch reminders, but then I’d lose some of the functionality of Due. Perhaps there’s a setting I haven’t yet discovered. Or, perhaps this is an easy fix by the developer? Bottom line is my note to the developer has gone unanswered, and I’m really frustrated by a few of these items. If the developer were more engaged, I think this could be a killer app, and I’d have given it 5 stars.
Long Awaited MacOS Feature Update With a Terrible Theme
I really like the iOS app, but have held off buying the Mac app given how long this had gone without an update.
Seeing that this update had been pushed, and finally went ahead and hit the buy button. It's nice to have feature parity with the iOS app and less skeuomorphic design, but I'm baffled why the deveveloper went with the ugly grandma-purple for the "light" themes instead of the muted greys in the iOS app.
As a result, the only choices are to suffer that ugly color and not have the Mac app match the iOS app's UI, or forego the option of a light theme and use one of the dark themes at all times of the day.
Full star deducted for this infraction on design and usability, already looking forward to an update that fixes this.
Historically Good App BUT Issues with New Versions - POOR support
Have owned this app for a long time. Has a lot of versatility (both timers and reminders), and just worked. However, with some recent updates, I have encountered issues. The first issue is Lack of Support. No one is or has timely responded to my problems. Here are the current issues with Due. Snycing, I run Due on both my Mac and Iphone, Worked great until a recent update. Now my phone and my Mac are out of sync so I am constantly getting pinged by both my Mac and my phone for the same reminders. Second issue: the IOS version of the app keeps pinging me on my Apple Watch. Historically, I have turned Due Reminders off on my phone. I have tripled checked. DUE notifications are not turned on for my Iphone nor are the “mirrored” from my Iphone. But somehow they keep showing up on my watch. Not sure how this is even possible. The Most frustrating part is no one is getting back with me.
- Due Apps LLP
- 22.1 MB
macOS 10.13.4 or later, 64-bit processor
English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2010–2020 Due Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Upgrade Pass $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.