Due just doesn’t let you forget. It is the reminders app that actually helps you get stuff done. It captures your reminders quickly, reminds you persistently, and allows you to reschedule them effortlessly.
1. Captures Intelligently
It’s blazingly fast to set reminders with Natural Date Parsing. Type “Make dinner reservation at 9am tomorrow” and your reminder is set for 9 AM tomorrow. There are no awkward date pickers to fight with, nor rigid date and time format to follow. Your reminder is set as soon as you’re done typing.
2. Reminds Persistently
Auto Snooze sends you periodic notifications of reminders that are due until you complete or reschedule them. This way, things actually get done and your todo list never gets stale.
3. Reschedules Quickly
Plans change. Things happen. The same Natural Date Parsing engine that makes setting reminders so easy also makes short work of rescheduling them. And with Bulk Edit, you can reschedule multiple reminders at once.
4. Repeats Flexibly
Vitamins before bed each night? Pay rent every 2 weeks on Monday? Submit a report on the last weekday of the month? Clean aircon filters every 3 months upon completion? Yup, yup, yup and yup.
5. Reuse Effortlessly
Timers are perfect for reminding you of things after a fixed amount of time. Your 25-minute pomodoro, 1-hour laundry cycle, or a 12-hour overnight bread proofing comes to mind. You set them up once in Due and reuse them forever.
6. Adapts Obligingly
Whether you’d like to have Due show up in your menu bar, hide it from the Dock, or run it completely off the menu bar, Due adapts to your preferences. Notifications are completely customizable too. You can also assign distinctive alert sound for each reminder—louder and longer ones for important reminders, and subtler ones for less critical reminders.
7. Functions Beautifully
Form and function are delicately balanced with a refined design that makes sure your reminders are always front and centre. And themes—light ones, dark ones, fun ones—we’ve got them all covered.
8. Complements Perfectly
For some of us, the Mac is where we feel most at home with our keyboard and shortcuts. Fully optimized for keyboard operation, Due for macOS makes creating and managing reminders a cinch. The iPhone and Apple Watch, being always with us, make great devices when it comes to reminding us. Together, they make remembering easy, forgetting impossible. It's a perfect partnership.
9. Syncs Seamlessly
Due can sync across your devices using your personal iCloud or Dropbox account. This means you can seamlessly move between devices, all without having to create any accounts with us.
* Due for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch is a single product sold separately.
WHAT’S THAT IN-APP PURCHASE ABOUT?
When you purchase Due today, you will have access to every feature in the app today—no further purchase is required.
You will also get access to all new features released one year from your date of purchase.
The optional Due Upgrade Pass subscription allows you to continue getting access to all new features released one year *after* your date of purchase.
And here’s the deal: Every feature that you have unlocked will remain available to you, forever—even if you stop subscribing.
Should you choose not to subscribe, after one year, you will continue to receive updates in the form of bug fixes and compatibility updates with the latest macOS.
Requires macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 or later.
Now fully optimised for macOS Big Sur and Macs powered by the M1 chip.
1. Due is now optimised for macOS 11 Big Sur
2. Due is now optimised for Macs powered by the M1 chip.
3. Due now ensures that changes made on Mac are uploaded before quitting #99
4. Menu bar badge number contributed by overdue reminders now decreases after a sync if these items are marked done elsewhere #81
5. Duplicating a search result from Logbook now duplicates the correct item #104
6. Duplicating a timer no longer crashes the app #96 (thanks Ian Mackenzie!)
7. Due is now hidden when opened at login (thanks @vitorgalvao!) #98
8. Due now obeys open commands with -j and -g flags (thanks @vitorgalvao!) #98
9. Scrollbar background colour in Reminders view now matches the content background colour #92
10. Empty state picture is now properly aligned between Reminders and Logbook #91
11. Keyboard shortcut Shift-Control-Option-Command-§ no longer crashes Due #97 (thanks Joao Coutinho!)
12. Duplicating timer now enables the Save button correctly #95
13. Duplicating timer no longer crashes the app #96 (thanks Ian Mackenzie!)
14. Reminder editor now remembers its last position #116 (thanks Frederico R!)
Details to changes in 20.8 here: https://github.com/dueapp/Due-macOS/milestone/5?closed=1
You're welcome to follow our progress at https://github.com/dueapp/Due-macOS
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Much to like, but annoyances that could be addressed w/support
I’m a new user of Due, and I’ve given it four stars because: a) the simplicity of adding tasks means that I’m likely to record them, and b) the reminder function is persistent and works. All that said, I’m also experiencing a few annoyances that might be correctable, but support by the developer is lacking. For example, every time I modify a task I receive a notification on my Apple Watch that a task has been modified. I could simply turn off the Watch reminders, but then I’d lose some of the functionality of Due. Perhaps there’s a setting I haven’t yet discovered. Or, perhaps this is an easy fix by the developer? Bottom line is my note to the developer has gone unanswered, and I’m really frustrated by a few of these items. If the developer were more engaged, I think this could be a killer app, and I’d have given it 5 stars.
Happy with Redesign! Some flaws...
I am very happy with this redesign (and am updating my review from 1 star to 4 stars). However, there are a couple of flaws that lower the score from a 5 to a 4.
1. Not very compact. My main problem is with the sidebar. It takes way too much space and there is no way to hide the sidebar (which I would prefer) or even resize it.
ALSO: there are lots of complaints about the UI being less compact, so I suggest creating a "compact" mode that makes the UI more compact and information-heavy. I think that would be helpful to everyone.
2. Some weird bugs. When I use the command to show the window, it usually works fine and shows up in my full screen window. However, if I press the hide window command that is set (same as show window command), and then move to a different fullscreen window, it ends up moving me to the wrong window. This problem can be solved by just pressing cmd w though. Just a minor annoyance.
ALL IN ALL: Really the only thing keeping me from the 5 star rating is that huge sidebar. It's way bigger than it needs to be.
Historically Good App BUT Issues with New Versions - POOR support
Have owned this app for a long time. Has a lot of versatility (both timers and reminders), and just worked. However, with some recent updates, I have encountered issues. The first issue is Lack of Support. No one is or has timely responded to my problems. Here are the current issues with Due. Snycing, I run Due on both my Mac and Iphone, Worked great until a recent update. Now my phone and my Mac are out of sync so I am constantly getting pinged by both my Mac and my phone for the same reminders. Second issue: the IOS version of the app keeps pinging me on my Apple Watch. Historically, I have turned Due Reminders off on my phone. I have tripled checked. DUE notifications are not turned on for my Iphone nor are the “mirrored” from my Iphone. But somehow they keep showing up on my watch. Not sure how this is even possible. The Most frustrating part is no one is getting back with me.
- Due Apps LLP
- 30 MB
macOS 10.13.4 or later
English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2010–2020 Due Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Upgrade Pass (Computer) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.