We know you hate it when you are charged for a subscription you wanted to close a long time ago, but you forgot about it.
Or do you have a lot of subscriptions and you lost track of them all?
This app makes it easy to manage all your subscriptions and get reminders before you are billed or before the trial expires. It works for any subscription type, the online ones (Netflix, Spotify, you name it), but also for offline subscriptions (for magazines, insurances, taxes, phone services and many more).
Stay on top of your subscriptions, bills, trials and budgets!
• A few days before your subscription will be billed
• When you are actually billed by the service
• A few days before your trial will expire
• When your trial actually expired
• Add your subscription details and the app will do the rest
• Have a detailed overview of each subscription (when you will be billed, when your trial expires, when you will be reminded)
• See your list of subscriptions in a clever way (next billings first)
• Never lose track of your subscriptions again
• Avoid unplanned or unwanted payments and lost money with reminders
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Notifications will not be displayed a second time anymore
Ratings and Reviews
So simple, so essential
I was surprised to see this as the only contender in what I thought might be a fairly competitive field. Anyone who uses a computer (including mobile devices) gets nailed by otherwise invisible subscription fees we forget about. I have at least 15 already, making this brilliant little Dues app an essential part of my money management routine. Elegantly designed and well worth the paid upgrade. Highly recommended.
I use this as a reminder app for things I need to do on a regular basis like change filters and other tasks around the home. Much more effective than repeating events on a calendar. Very clean and easy. Just what I was looking for.
Just What I Needed, Except...
This app is perfect for keeping track of bills, subscriptions, etc. Best one out of all the bill tracking apps. The one thing that'd make it even better is if there were a scrollbar, to scroll up and down instead of having to always press the arrow keys.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.