Dukley European Art Community app is now accessible on your smartphones.
We are pleased to present our mobile app, which brings together a large part of our gallery's collection, descriptions of signature artworks and artists’ biographies.
Use our app to learn about the masterpieces of the collection, keep up with the latest events, and be the first to know
about our exhibition projects and plans.
What’s on the app and what it can do:
- a museum news feed - just like the feed on your favorite social network;
- an up-to- date section on the collection, where each artwork has its own page (image, characteristics, abstract);
- separate pages for the most prominent artists and masters, with biographies and a list of artworks on Arthive;
- download images of artworks directly from the app;
- filter artworks by style of art, genre, period and other characteristics;
- pick out artworks offered for sale;
- exhibition announcements and archive with a description and list of artworks and a list of participating artists;
- send feedback about an exhibition directly in the app by logging into it with your username and password on
Facebook, VKontakte, Twitter, Arthive and other social media.
- like and comment on art news, artworks and notes;
- a messenger to connect quickly with us;
- contact information with a map showing the museum’s and your locations;
- notifications of updates, new artworks, exhibitions and artworks put up for sale;
The app’s home screen is the usual social media feed. We add to the collection, share stories, report on exhibitions,
new artists and other museum events, and you’ll know right away.
The app has a well-defined structure, easy navigation, and minimalist design with a focus on artworks that could
enrich your personal collection.
The app will be an essential companion for all art lovers.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.