Dulux Colour Concept is a FREE iPad app created with professional designers and architects in the commercial paint industry in mind.
The App supports creativity, providing an effortless approach to designing professional concept boards and sharing them with colleagues or clients easily.
Choose colour chips by browsing the Dulux Colour Palette or select colours from your own photos and work with your chosen schemes, inspiring imagery and notes on free form, interactive canvasses.
The app includes 'Colour Futures 2015', our colour trend research for the upcoming year. This provides global style and design trends which are translated into colour palettes for use worldwide.
Share your concept boards instantly with clients, colleagues and other designers or export colour information into Dulux Digital Colour Palette plug-in* tool for AutoCAD LT® software and Adobe® Photoshop® software.
Use our 'Getting Started' group of projects as a guide to the key features of the app to help you explore.
- Add colour chips from Dulux Colour Palette
- Take a photo or pick one from your library and use it on the canvas
- Pick colours from photos
- Explore coordinating colours
- Arrange, resize, rotate and edit items on canvas
- Undo and redo your changes
- Write notes on the canvas. Change the colour, size and font of the text
- Change the background colour of the canvas
- Add project and client information
- Organize your projects with Project Groups
- Share concept boards with clients, colleagues and other designers
- Export colours into Dulux Digital Colour Palette plug-in*
This app will enable you to produce and share quality creative work faster, including the flexibility of quick rework and sharing.
* Dulux Digital Colour Palette plug-in is available in selected markets only
Adobe and Photoshop are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Autodesk, AutoCAD are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.
This update includes stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use and really fun
Love the feature that allows you to pick different shades of the color
i have a clothing design company and i love using this app to create my idea/concept boards!!! looking forward to great things from this app.
Its perfect app for arch, contractor, client,...
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AkzoNobel Decorative Coatings B.V.
- 44.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © AkzoNobel Decorative Coatings B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.