Before the Dumb Ways characters grew up, they were already making mischief in all sorts of places – planes, trains, and here in the kitchen!
Boffo’s hungry, and you’re his chef! Make him an awesome cooked breakfast. Chop and grate ingredients, add sloppy items such as eggs and milk, stir the mix, cook it, add seasonings, and serve your meal to Boffo. Be ready for his reaction! Keep experimenting – how many different creations can you make for Boffo?
This app engages young children in fun, imaginative play. Your child is sure to return time after time to create endless food mash-ups for their hungry new friend.
• A fun, quirky character to cook for and interact with
• Choose from more than 20 different food items
• Experiment with a range of kitchen tools
• Explore stages of food preparation in a free-play approach
• Enjoy surprise reactions, including humorous animations and sound effects
• Use a variety of touch actions, such as tap, swipe, mix, and up-and-down strokes
• No rules or time limits – create your own fun meals
• Unlimited food combinations to support hours of repeat play
• Ideal for 3-6 year olds
• No ads or in-app purchases
• Play without a wifi or internet connection
General bug fixes and performance improvements just for you!
Ratings and Reviews
Love it but it needs more
I love it I stayed up late playing and woke up early playing but it did get a little boring
Fun but got boring
I downloaded this in July 2017 w/Dumb Ways to Die... it looked so cute and fun but is not worth the money. I downloaded it to find there's really nothing to do on it. I was 9 when I got it... this is more for 3 yr olds. All you do is feed Boffo (who's very cute but does the same things over and over), prepare meals, and mix things up. It's basically terrible. They need much more to do. NOT worth $1.99. I deleted it after a bit. With the limited things to work with and the childish aspect, the app should be free.
I love this game! So many things to do and so fun... Played it ALL day yesterday, but sometimes it crashes which is really annoying.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.