You've seen the video - now the lives of those charmingly dumb characters are in your hands.
Enjoy 82 hilarious mini-games as you attempt to collect all the charmingly dumb characters for your train station, achieve high scores and unlock the famous music video that started it all.
Download the FREE game now to enjoy the new fun and remember, be safe around trains. A message from Metro.
- Why is his hair on fire? Who cares, just RUN!
- Quickly wipe your screen free of puke
- Balance that wobbling glue eater
- Flick the piranhas out of range of those precious private parts
- Swat wasps before it's too late
- Best not invite that psycho killer inside
- Carefully remove forks from toasters
- Help self-taught pilots
- Get back from the edge of the platform you fools
- Have patience at level crossings
- No crossing the tracks! Not even for balloons!
- And who knew rattlesnakes were so picky about mustard?
Plus loads more!
- Perfect your dumb-death prevention skills to unlock the full set of characters for your train station
- Earn your own local copy of the original video
- Create your own Dumb Ways character from loads of facial features, accessories and more!
Watch the original Webby and Cannes award-winning video here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw
Celebrate the holiday season in a new Thanksgiving themed Dumb Ways to Die update! Give gratitude and help those pesky Beans stay safe as they cook up a storm in two brand new minigames, available for a limited time.
Ratings and Reviews
Death’s never been funnier. Funny enough that when we die while poking a bear or wiring house lights, we’re as happy as when we live. Win or lose, these clever, cartoonish mini-games make survival an irresistible challenge.
😱TO MANY ADDS!
This game, Dumb Ways To Die is a really fun game. For the most part. Sometimes I’ll get an add and it kicks me off the game. I figured out why it would do that to me, and it was because of my WiFi. Always play when your connected. Parents, if your kid asked if they could have this game it should be a 8+ game. There’s some blood to it but not bad.
Overall i would get this game with the permissions of your parents! I know they might say, “No! U need to dooo yer homework! Especially tat math of yers!” But hey this game is worth it.
Note to those overprotective mothers like mine:
This game has gore. Not like really bad stuff but there’s blood. The name of this game as well is kinda sad. There is no dumb way to die. But if you want to know what this game is about, its about saving people from these different ways to die. So your not killing them your trying to save them.
Really good game but...
I had this game a coupe years ago and LOVED it. It helps reduce stress and really makes you think. The game it’s self is really creative and goofy. Well today I was looking for apps out of boredom and came across this game. I was over the top exited. Every time I get a new game, I always read some reviews. Almost all of them that I read said they were having issues with the amount of ads they had. When I had the app before , I didn’t remember having a bunch of ads that popped up. So I thought that this game had been around for a long time, so maybe the creator fixed the ad problem. It was obvious after one minute into the game that they did not do ANYTHING. You get ads after all three of your tombstones are gone and it is just ridiculous. It makes me wonder if the creators even listen to the reviews because it has not changed. And if you are reading this and think well maybe dumb ways to die 2 will be better, then you are wrong. While there are less ads, it is harder and just doesn’t make since. This game would have a lot of better reviews if the ads wouldn’t pop up every 2 minutes. Thanks for (maybe) listening .😁
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- 766.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © PlaySide Studios Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- NO ADS - Beginner Pack! $1.99
- Coin Doubler $1.99
- Dumb Amount of Coins $1.99
- Dumber Amount of Coins $4.99
- Dumberer Amount of Coins $9.99
- Dumberest Amount of Coins $19.99
- Intermediate Pack $4.99
- Pro Pack $7.99
- Dumb Amount of Coins $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.