You've seen the video - now the lives of those charmingly dumb characters are in your hands.
Enjoy 82 hilarious mini-games as you attempt to collect all the charmingly dumb characters for your train station, achieve high scores and unlock the famous music video that started it all.
Download the FREE game now to enjoy the new fun and remember, be safe around trains. A message from Metro.
- Why is his hair on fire? Who cares, just RUN!
- Quickly wipe your screen free of puke
- Balance that wobbling glue eater
- Flick the piranhas out of range of those precious private parts
- Swat wasps before it's too late
- Best not invite that psycho killer inside
- Carefully remove forks from toasters
- Help self-taught pilots
- Get back from the edge of the platform you fools
- Have patience at level crossings
- No crossing the tracks! Not even for balloons!
- And who knew rattlesnakes were so picky about mustard?
Plus loads more!
- Perfect your dumb-death prevention skills to unlock the full set of characters for your train station
- Earn your own local copy of the original video
- Create your own Dumb Ways character from loads of facial features, accessories and more!
Watch the original Webby and Cannes award-winning video here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw
Enjoy the very best of Dumb Ways to Die: Original with all your favorite minigames and beans!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements just for you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Death’s never been funnier. Funny enough that when we die while poking a bear or wiring house lights, we’re as happy as when we live. Win or lose, these clever, cartoonish mini-games make survival an irresistible challenge.
Dumb Ways to Die is a really fun, kind-of-strategic game. I like how the new update gave more options like customizing your own character to use in game, and new challenges. The only thing that I don’t like about the update is that you can’t watch the Dumb Ways to Die video. I really liked that video. Another thing is that the ads basically take over the game. After you use up all three of your “lives”, you get the option to watch an ad and continue. You can also skip. So I didn’t really want to watch an ad, so I skipped. So I clicked the Main Menu button and I got an ad. So what’s the point in skipping, if you’re still going to get an ad anyway? Please fix this so that I don’t have to watch an ad EVERY SINGLE TIME after I die. Overall, I really like Dumb Ways to Die, and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes funny, strategical games.
Really good game but...
I had this game a coupe years ago and LOVED it. It helps reduce stress and really makes you think. The game it’s self is really creative and goofy. Well today I was looking for apps out of boredom and came across this game. I was over the top exited. Every time I get a new game, I always read some reviews. Almost all of them that I read said they were having issues with the amount of ads they had. When I had the app before , I didn’t remember having a bunch of ads that popped up. So I thought that this game had been around for a long time, so maybe the creator fixed the ad problem. It was obvious after one minute into the game that they did not do ANYTHING. You get ads after all three of your tombstones are gone and it is just ridiculous. It makes me wonder if the creators even listen to the reviews because it has not changed. And if you are reading this and think well maybe dumb ways to die 2 will be better, then you are wrong. While there are less ads, it is harder and just doesn’t make since. This game would have a lot of better reviews if the ads wouldn’t pop up every 2 minutes. Thanks for (maybe) listening .😁
- Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- 502.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Coin Doubler $1.99
- Dumb Amount of Coins $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.