Do you like games that are only combat?
No, definitely you want more.
Variety Idle RPG with Alchemist in Dungeon!
■ 300,000 Mobile RPG User’s Choice !
■ Retro Pixel Art Idle Game !
▶ Not just a combat !
- You must be tired of battles that only kill monsters and only bosses.
- You can collect materials and make potions, the potions make you more stronger.
- The remaining potions will be your property by selling them or by donating the kingdom.
- You can enjoy various contents. Rebirth, Raid, Dragon-Raid… and so on.
▶ A Real Idle RPG Game – Auto Play in Off-Line
- If you are busy, just leave it alone. The game will be played on its own.
- Even if you fall asleep, Alchemist never sleep !
▶ You can get a lot of diamonds without difficulty.
- Free diamonds offered three times a day.
- You can easily get diamonds with quests that can be completed quickly.
▶ Design your own character.
- You can make your own unique character, with a variety of costumes.
- All the costumes work just by keeping them, even if you don't wear them.
▶ No stress from ads
- You don't have to look at ads that interfere with your game.
- We don't force you to watch the ads. You can watch the ads you need only.
- Of course, if you watch the ads, you will get more rewards.
▶ No pay? No Problem!
- Even if you don't pay for paid items, you can enjoy the game for free.
- Of course, paid items will help your level up fast.
■ Ask or Report
firstname.lastname@example.org Please use ‘contact us’ in the game!
"This app requires Internet connection"
Pixel Idle Dungeon RPG - Dungeon & Alchemist
Be the Legend Alchemist!
minor bug fixed
Ranking Server Update
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have only one flaw with this game, and that is that I don’t get a lot of potion bottles. Besides that, this game offers an excellent range of game play at a very steady pace. It gives you reachable goals, a free boost up to lvl 1000, provides fun and difficult challenges, and I have paid $0 in total. You don’t NEED to buy the ‘Starter Pack’ to progress. You just need to play. I’ve been playing for a few weeks, logging on for my daily gems that the devs GIVE you, leveling things up, and repeating. It’s not mindless, because it still gives you daily quests to complete. It is a fun, easy game to pick up that you definitely do NOT have to pay to advance. However, I’m not saying you SHOULDN’T pay, if you want to help out the devs with all of their hard work, you definitely CAN pay.
All in all, great game, I’m on level 2500 and steadily rising every day. Wish I had more bottles, but it’s a minor hiccup in an all-around great game!
I’ve spent a few days playing this and I have to say I’m quite surprised. One of the better incremental games out there. I’d go so far as to say it has the potential of something like Tap Titans 2 if it’s done right. “Premium” currency is easy to get, yes there are ads but what game doesn’t have them. This one doesn’t really throw them in your face tho. And you don’t really miss out on much if you don’t watch them all. I’d personally like to see something of a guild/clan setup at some point, it’s one of the features I’d say is missing. Otherwise, and excellent idle or semi-idle game to play in my book.
So full of micro transactions, game is unplayable.
I’ve played this game for a little over a week now, and I can safely review this game. It’s fun, has all the idle elements that you’d like to see. Upgrade system, different currencies, raids. But it’s greediness gets in it’s own way. What do I mean? Well do you want a new weapon? On that’s preferable Unique or Legendary? Well there’s only ONE way to acquire this. Either a single roll with 500 gems, (which is paid currency, and a fair amount of it. Roughly $5) that has a 7% of receiving decent items. Don’t want to roll? Well there’s another way to get the weapons! Buy them! For $10-$99!! That’s nonsense. I can’t play the game at a certain point because the upgrades that help progress to the next level, all require $. That’s just one atrocity among many in this game. Truthfully, I have no idea why this game has more than 3 stars. This is truly a mediocre game, with a shameful cash grab system.
All in all, I say **** this developer. Make a game playable before adding the most shameless cash grab I’ve seen. Shame shame.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jongkun Lee
- 199.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Teemo Soft
- In-App Purchases
- Epic Equipments Package $9.99
- Stage Jumper Upgrade $9.99
- Bag of Diamond $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.