Battle to be the Boss in this turn based, strategy RPG! Collect and build teams of powerful fantasy heroes, upgrade their unique abilities to battle epic bosses, and defend your Dungeon from raids!
• Fight with your Guild to conquer even bigger event challenges!
• Summon a horde of goblin warriors, ninja assassins, majestic knights, and mythical beasts.
• Collect & upgrade fantastic heroes and build custom teams to guard your Dungeon.
• Raid the dungeons of your friends and foes to steal their gold in battles. Get sweet Revenge against other players who attack your dungeon!
• Explore many battlegrounds and take your teams to fight in campaigns against fierce bosses.
• Summon a friend’s strongest champion in battle to get your team out of a jam and take that boss down.
• Test your skills in the Tower of Pwnage, Challenge Mode, and if you dare, Boss Mode.
• Upgrade your gear and customize abilities by crafting runes.
• Journey through a special quest to unlock each hero’s Epic ability.
• Switch up your hero’s look with unique skins.
• Reap more rewards from new Events and Quests every week!
• Learn from other players’ strategies by watching battle Replays in My Dungeon.
Join the community & keep updated on new heroes, events and game updates!
It’s Good to be the Boss!
If you’re enjoying battling in Dungeon Boss, please consider taking a moment to rate/review it.
“a simple but fun bite sized slice of RPGing.”-148Apps
“We can’t stop playing; it has us hooked!” – IGN Game Reviews
“a Triple-A-Quality title!” – VentureBeat
Even Bosses need support sometimes! Experiencing issues? Visit: https://support.dungeonboss.com
More from Boss Fight at http://bossfightentertainment.com/
• Send your Heroes on a journey to gather loot while you're away.
• New Adventures every day!
• The feature unlocks at Player Level 12 and when you have 12 Heroes in your collection.
Other updates in this version:
• Increased Rune capacity by 50 per player
• Added logical Rune sorting update in Hero gear list
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Most gamers agree—the best part about a dungeon is fighting the boss. Dungeon Boss has distilled all the best parts of RPG dungeons—from collecting loot to fighting minions and facing off with bosses—into an extremely streamlined and addicting package. Collecting and leveling new heroes is an undeniable hook—while creating and defending your own dungeon is an absolute blast. Big Fish’s gorgeous game is fast-paced, uniquely presented, and most of all—fun. The grind is real—and it’s amazingly fun.
Great core but lacks polish
The game is phenomenally fun, with cool characters, abilities, and synergies for days. Revolving events make it worth your while to stick around.
However, the game, especially with the addition of new characters, lacks some polish. You can filter your heroes, but you can’t save teams/rune loadouts. Doesn’t sound like a big deal until you want to mess around with different characters quickly, then your run is longer in just setting up your team than the actual fight. Also, the events aren’t balanced well. Some events are purely there to get you to spend money, others allow you to excel and actually earn rewards, but then some you don’t have any hope of even participating in. You can easily go from early game to mid game, and the grind to late game is actually well done imo. A lot of players feel like the devs don’t respond well to feedback, but many of them have played for years so it doesn’t seem to matter.
In the end, it’s fun, but you’ll notice the cracks fairly quickly. Spending money is not rewarded much at all, ironically, so don’t bother. Even if it seems like a good deal, you’ll eventually get up to an appreciable participation level where spending money makes next to 0 dent in your gameplay.
From the for minute I started the game, to this very second, I’ve had such an incredible experience. The art style is very attention grabbing, for new players, and sets itself apart from many of the newer rpg games that have similarities to this game. The game does a good job at making so many interesting tiny Easter eggs (if you classify them as such) and details that give this quirky vibe to the game. Starting the game, there were really cool characters that were out of reach, and it was almost implied that, you could get and have fun with if you put the time into. This game does a good job to give “power” to the consumer, basically not having to pay for everything. Of course, you pay to speed up progress you will get on your own time but, it doesn’t feel like a pay wall (which many other games have) which is really nice! There’s plenty of bugs, but I think that it helps with the vibe of quirky that the game presents itself as (and devs are generous with the rewards). Basically, Dungeon Boss gives a lot while not asking much, and every time I come back, there’s something new. There’s many characters to choose from, and with their investment in creating “factional benefits” you can create cool synergies. Side note: very glad they removed star requirement for ascension (though I understood why it was placed in the first place). Just, very cool game that has gone a long way.
- Boss Fight Entertainment, INC
- 225.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020, Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Gems $2.99
- DB Hero Bundle 59 $4.99
- DB Hero Bundle 157 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.