Battle to be the Boss in this turn based, strategy RPG! Collect and build teams of powerful fantasy heroes, upgrade their unique abilities to battle epic bosses, and defend your Dungeon from raids!
• Fight with your Guild to conquer even bigger event challenges!
• Summon a horde of goblin warriors, ninja assassins, majestic knights, and mythical beasts.
• Collect & upgrade fantastic heroes and build custom teams to guard your Dungeon.
• Raid the dungeons of your friends and foes to steal their gold in battles. Get sweet Revenge against other players who attack your dungeon!
• Explore many battlegrounds and take your teams to fight in campaigns against fierce bosses.
• Summon a friend’s strongest champion in battle to get your team out of a jam and take that boss down.
• Test your skills in the Tower of Pwnage, Challenge Mode, and if you dare, Boss Mode.
• Upgrade your gear and customize abilities by crafting runes.
• Journey through a special quest to unlock each hero’s Epic ability.
• Switch up your hero’s look with unique skins.
• Reap more rewards from new Events and Quests every week!
• Learn from other players’ strategies by watching battle Replays in My Dungeon.
Join the community & keep updated on new heroes, events and game updates!
It’s Good to be the Boss!
If you’re enjoying battling in Dungeon Boss, please consider taking a moment to rate/review it.
“a simple but fun bite sized slice of RPGing.”-148Apps
“We can’t stop playing; it has us hooked!” – IGN Game Reviews
“a Triple-A-Quality title!” – VentureBeat
Even Bosses need support sometimes! Experiencing issues? Visit: https://support.dungeonboss.com
More from Boss Fight at http://bossfightentertainment.com/
We’ve heard your feedback and have removed the star requirements for hero ascensions!
Also in this update:
• Fixed several bugs and improved game stability
• Additional improvements to support upcoming events and heroes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Most gamers agree—the best part about a dungeon is fighting the boss. Dungeon Boss has distilled all the best parts of RPG dungeons—from collecting loot to fighting minions and facing off with bosses—into an extremely streamlined and addicting package. Collecting and leveling new heroes is an undeniable hook—while creating and defending your own dungeon is an absolute blast. Big Fish’s gorgeous game is fast-paced, uniquely presented, and most of all—fun. The grind is real—and it’s amazingly fun.
From the for minute I started the game, to this very second, I’ve had such an incredible experience. The art style is very attention grabbing, for new players, and sets itself apart from many of the newer rpg games that have similarities to this game. The game does a good job at making so many interesting tiny Easter eggs (if you classify them as such) and details that give this quirky vibe to the game. Starting the game, there were really cool characters that were out of reach, and it was almost implied that, you could get and have fun with if you put the time into. This game does a good job to give “power” to the consumer, basically not having to pay for everything. Of course, you pay to speed up progress you will get on your own time but, it doesn’t feel like a pay wall (which many other games have) which is really nice! There’s plenty of bugs, but I think that it helps with the vibe of quirky that the game presents itself as (and devs are generous with the rewards). Basically, Dungeon Boss gives a lot while not asking much, and every time I come back, there’s something new. There’s many characters to choose from, and with their investment in creating “factional benefits” you can create cool synergies. Side note: very glad they removed star requirement for ascension (though I understood why it was placed in the first place). Just, very cool game that has gone a long way.
Best game, best developer support!
Like others I have played this of and on for years to the point that I’ve deleted the game because I briefly needed a break and thought wrongly that it had nothing else to offer and I always come back snd starting over which has meant paying for things more then once. This may sound (and is) ridiculous on several levels. This is the one and only game I’ve ever (or ever will) done this. If you don’t have tons of money for games this game is for you. It offers real bonuses for completing tasks as an individual or group. The group aspect isn’t unique to this game as most gamers know but no other game fosters the group dynamic like this game. The events offer great rewards and the events are not once every so often but all the time, in fact events often overlap. So many games want the following this game has but to my knowledge no game has a better developer player relationship than this. I’ve never had a problem with in game issues not once and that dedication to the players is unmatched. This game is worth the time whatever amount of time you want to put in you will enjoy this. And to the developers and the support staff the 4th anniversary event and the rewards are above and beyond whatever anyone could expect proving how much you value players. Thanks! Sorry I didn’t review this game sooner!
- Boss Fight Entertainment, INC
- 238.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019, Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Adventure Bundle $7.99
- Hero Bundle $7.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.