Battle to be the Boss in this turn based, strategy RPG! Collect and build teams of powerful fantasy heroes, upgrade their unique abilities to battle epic bosses, and defend your Dungeon from raids!
• Fight with your Guild to conquer even bigger event challenges!
• Summon a horde of goblin warriors, ninja assassins, majestic knights, and mythical beasts.
• Collect & upgrade fantastic heroes and build custom teams to guard your Dungeon.
• Raid the dungeons of your friends and foes to steal their gold in battles. Get sweet Revenge against other players who attack your dungeon!
• Explore many battlegrounds and take your teams to fight in campaigns against fierce bosses.
• Summon a friend’s strongest champion in battle to get your team out of a jam and take that boss down.
• Test your skills in the Tower of Pwnage, Challenge Mode, and if you dare, Boss Mode.
• Upgrade your gear and customize abilities by crafting runes.
• Journey through a special quest to unlock each hero’s Epic ability.
• Switch up your hero’s look with unique skins.
• Reap more rewards from new Events and Quests every week!
• Learn from other players’ strategies by watching battle Replays in My Dungeon.
Join the community & keep updated on new heroes, events and game updates!
It’s Good to be the Boss!
If you’re enjoying battling in Dungeon Boss, please consider taking a moment to rate/review it.
“a simple but fun bite sized slice of RPGing.”-148Apps
“We can’t stop playing; it has us hooked!” – IGN Game Reviews
“a Triple-A-Quality title!” – VentureBeat
Even Bosses need support sometimes! Experiencing issues? Visit: https://support.dungeonboss.com
More from Boss Fight at http://bossfightentertainment.com/
Sign in with Apple functionality
UI visual issue fixes
Quality of life bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Most gamers agree—the best part about a dungeon is fighting the boss. Dungeon Boss has distilled all the best parts of RPG dungeons—from collecting loot to fighting minions and facing off with bosses—into an extremely streamlined and addicting package. Collecting and leveling new heroes is an undeniable hook—while creating and defending your own dungeon is an absolute blast. Big Fish’s gorgeous game is fast-paced, uniquely presented, and most of all—fun. The grind is real—and it’s amazingly fun.
Game is sick!!!! But a few problems
I absolutely love this game and I’ve had for nearly over 2 years I love just abou emerging in the game the unique characters the epic bosses and dungeons along with pvps it’s everything that makes up an RPG game but I do have some problems such as the fact that I believe you guys made it way to difficult to get things like gold and gems I’m aware of the fact that it’s not supposed to be easy to get those things ecspacially since you have grind for nearly almost everything in this game but we should be able to get high amounts of gold from campaign quests but nearly have of those quests give you anything same for diamonds its like you have to depend on a credit card to get high amounts of diamonds fast. Anyways for my final issue is pvp I noticed the higher you get the more challenging the opponents get im 8546 power in total and I’m losing to people who are around 6000 to 7000 power with 1 to 2 good legends who are high in power when my entire team is fully ascended accept for one and one of the main reasons I’m losing is because the defenders go first which is insanely annoying knowing I could have won so please in the next update you do please fix that and allow the raiders to go first
From the for minute I started the game, to this very second, I’ve had such an incredible experience. The art style is very attention grabbing, for new players, and sets itself apart from many of the newer rpg games that have similarities to this game. The game does a good job at making so many interesting tiny Easter eggs (if you classify them as such) and details that give this quirky vibe to the game. Starting the game, there were really cool characters that were out of reach, and it was almost implied that, you could get and have fun with if you put the time into. This game does a good job to give “power” to the consumer, basically not having to pay for everything. Of course, you pay to speed up progress you will get on your own time but, it doesn’t feel like a pay wall (which many other games have) which is really nice! There’s plenty of bugs, but I think that it helps with the vibe of quirky that the game presents itself as (and devs are generous with the rewards). Basically, Dungeon Boss gives a lot while not asking much, and every time I come back, there’s something new. There’s many characters to choose from, and with their investment in creating “factional benefits” you can create cool synergies. Side note: very glad they removed star requirement for ascension (though I understood why it was placed in the first place). Just, very cool game that has gone a long way.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Boss Fight Entertainment, INC
- 224.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020, Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Gems $2.99
- DB Hero Bundle 59 $4.99
- DB Hero Bundle 157 $9.99
- DB Hero Bundle 244 $19.99
- DB Hero Bundle 62 $4.99
- DB Hero Bundle 58 $4.99
- DB Hero Bundle 61 $4.99
- DB Hero Bundle 156 $9.99
- DB Hero Bundle 166 $9.99
- Elixir of Life $0.99