"A fantastic game on its own merits that any match-3 RPG fan should have in their collection" - TouchArcade / "Best Mobile Games of 2020"
NO ADS! NO IAP!
DUNGEON FALAN is a meticulously polished Match 3+ RPG Puzzle with Rogue-like elements.
Trace a path and match weapons with monsters to defeat them, match treasure to earn gold and buy new ITEMS, match shields to LEVEL UP your character! Whatever you do, you gain experience and unlock SKILLS when you level up!
- 4 Character Classes. Each class has a their own strengths and weaknesses and also features unique skills that are not available to others.
- Unique skills with interesting synergies! Will you combine your skills to earn more gold and buy powerful items? Or maybe you're more into "crowd control" and and "nuke damage". Find your favourite combinations!
- 4 Board Skins to choose from! Choose a different skin every run to set the mood of your adventure!
- 70+ items (Weapons, Shields, Armors, Helmets)
- In a rush? Try out the "Mayhem Mode" that lasts only for 100 turns, with 2x XP, coins, shields and skill cooldowns halved! What better way to spend your commute than grinding your way through the dungeons and unlock stuff twice as fast?
- Enjoy the painstakingly crafted haptic feedback on supported devices. Like real life a board game, you will feel every tile you touch. Like a real battle, you will feel every damage you receive and inflict! Need silence? Forgot your headphones at home? You'll almost hear the sound on your fingers!
- Daily Leaderboards! Compete with fellow dungeoneers and see who went deeper underground today!
- Hall of Fame Leaderboard! Climb up the ladder to unlock new classes and board skins! Show your fellow dungeoneers how much you've seen in the deep underground arenas of Dungeon Falan in this "life-time" leaderboard!
- Achievements that drive you to go deeper underground!
- 120 FPS ProMotion supported for iPad Pro models!
- Generative Music! The music is composed randomly in real-time depending on your class, board and how far is a boss spawn!
- Gamepad support! (You asked for it, I delivered!)
Dungeon Falan is a PREMIUM game providing a unique experience with a distinct mood that shouldn't be ruined by intrusive marketing tactics. So it follows a strict NO ADS and NO IAPs rule. It's a "one person indie project" fuelled by a couple of hundred cups of coffee!
- It's possible to "skip" buying an item in the shop
- Warrior's "Explosive Armor" skill now collects all shields on the board first, then consumes player's shield and deals damage equal to shield value
- Endgame Weapons have increased damage now
- Various minor balance adjustments
Ratings and Reviews
This was mentioned before but I hope there will be a change to allow weapons/armor to keep upgrades when purchasing new gear. Replacing those buffs makes upgrade builds a lot worse (which was the first build I did when playing the game for the first time).
I like the game and am glad to have a dungeon raid clone again. Looking forward to updates.
Nice Dungeon Raid Rip-Off
If you’re going to completely rip off a game wholesale, it’s wise to do so with a game that was great and also is no longer available in the Apple store. Well, here we are with a completely shameless knock-off that is a beat-for-beat a replication of Dungeon Raid (but this one has...wait for it...pixel art instead!)
Other games that were awesome that I would also like to see shamelessly pilfered because I can’t play them anymore: Kard Combat and Dungeon Solitaire. Please hop on those as well because they were great and also didn’t survive the Great IOS Update a few years back.
Slow and Battery Intensive
My iPhone is 6+ and is running iOS 12.4.9, so the experience I had might be not same to all the newer and shiny models.
Whenever I try to make a chain that goes longer than 5 tiles, the game stutters for every tile I connect. Almost every time I make a swipe to make a long chain, it always stops registering my input in the middle and stuck on a tile far ahead from where my finger currently is. This made me extra conscious about every move I make between every tile, and it made the game really stuffy and exhausting.
The phone also gets really, really hot for playing it for 5 minutes. I tried applying the battery saver feature and disabling heptic feedback, and couldn't make it less worse.
I am one of the people who were desperately looking forward to a successor of the long-before deceased game, so I am really disappointed that I can't jump into this seemingly perfect alternative.
I had other small complains like 'title screen is dizzy', 'full board flashing on receiving an attack might be straining eyes', but I believe most of the players have no problem with these.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Burc Tuncer
- 182.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2022 Burç Tuncer
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.