An offline loot filled ARPG for all!
Embark on a journey to find the best loot and defeat all challengers in this truly free-to-play Offline Action RPG.
Featuring randomized loot, dynamically generated dungeons, and 4 acts each with their own legendary boss awaiting. Journey through unlimited floors of increasingly difficult enemies while collecting the best items possible and competing with your friends in our Battle Arena competitive leagues.
Equip your Wizard, Warrior, or Rogue with infinitely customizable weapons and armor to help destroy the elemental evils plaguing the land. There are always new ways to vanquish your foes! Upgrade your gear with our Crystal and Mythstone crafting system. Make your character even more powerful using our Gear-Based Skill and Talent system.
Tired of playing alone? Bring your other characters into combat with you to gain experience and loot alongside your hero using our Hireling system. Or maybe you'll come across one of the many endearing companions included in our Pet system!
• Play for as long as you want no content or pay walls
• Equip your Wizard, Warrior, or Rogue with amazing randomized loot you find on your adventure!
• Never fight in the same dungeon twice! Climb your way through unlimited randomly generated floors.
• Test your skill against one of 4 Legendary bosses at the end of every Act!
• Bring your other characters into your adventures using the new Hireling System!
•Manage your player AI to create your own army of Adventurers!
• Native Controller integration for iOS7 with full HUD support!
• Customize the Dungeons' difficulty and rewards by choose between 8 enemy power levels.
• New Pet System that lets you choose a follower to aid in your journey.
iPhone 4 and higher devices
iPod Touch 5th Gen and higher devices
iPad 2 and higher devices
We are dedicated to making Dungeon Quest the best ARPG on mobile! New content will be added regularly, so follow us on our forums, Twitter, or Facebook to get the latest news!
Please give us your feedback or comments, and help us make Dungeon Quest even BETTER!
Email us for support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk with us and other players on our Forums: http://forums.dungeon-quest.com/
Follow our updates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dungeon-Quest/532814623416543
Send us a Tweet: https://twitter.com/DungeonQuest_SB
Addressing an issue with gold amounts given in game. All gold amounts have been increased.
Addressed an issue with several of the new items sets that were released.
Ratings and Reviews
I have enjoyed this game for quite awhile and I first played it on my kindle, but then I got an iPhone 6s and that’s what I play it on now. On my kindle I purchased the extra hero slot and then I tried to purchase it on my iPhone and it wouldn’t even show up, and it wouldn’t even let me choose a new hero to create for that new slot. I would love to get this issue fixed.
Thank you all for the great game
Developer Response ,
If you are still having this issue after you follow the steps I sent you in email please let me know!
Great game with greater potential
This game is awesome though there are a few problems
1. Too many in app purchases: now I know you need money and everything to make the game but at least make it to where we have three heroes already unlocked in the screen to select a hero those can’t be hired as a helper but you can transfer items and stuff just so that it’s not like you have to buy something so you don’t have to get rid of those legend caps or swords
2. Needs more bosses,enameis, and locations:if you added more bosses enemies and locations this could be way better I’m lvl 35 and I’m getting tired of the same old enemies a jungle with tree monsters and goblins with a forest spirit as the boss would be cool don’t you think
3. More items: once you’ve played the game for a while you want different items not just the four weapons and off-hands the game gives you like for the warrior you get and throwing axe that gives the axe throw ability with a slash so you can really be a ranged warrior
Please read this and tell me what you think
PLEASE READ: Features+ needed
This game is great and has even greater potential. However, there are a few things it needs.
1. Campaign gets repetitive eventually; more maps, monsters and monster types would greatly improve this mode.
2. Adding some more game modes(I.e Capture the flag or sudden death or something like those)would also be a great improvement.
3.Perhaps most importantly, this game really NEEDS CO-OP(2,3,4+ players)for both campaign and especially PvP.
This game would probably be on the top 50 with all that added. Like I said, lot of potential with a good start but it needs fine-tuning.
—Update: I logged back into DQ because I wanted a good dungeon crawler experience today. If any players who are thinking of uninstalling the game, PLEASE NOTE: if you uninstall without uploading what progress you have made to the DQ Cloud, all your progress will be lost!, as if you were playing a video game on console xD. This is not exactly self-explanatory nor the first thing you think about when you enter an online game. For players who’ve gone through this already, I feel your pain 😢😤😩
Also there is no restore purchases option. If we are not going to get help on understanding how to save our game progress more clearly, doesn’t it seem that to be able to restore any purchases we’ve made would be reasonable enough?!
Developer Response ,
Thanks very much for leaving us a review and we appreciate you playing our game! We hear you loud and clear about the Co-op, and we totally agree! When we made this game we did not have the resources and tech we needed to included fully featured co-op and we made this game primarily as a single player game (no internet required to play). Lots of our players have requested multiplayer features, and we started work on a follow up game several months ago that includes co-op and a lot more features players wanted to see in DQ1. In short, thanks for playing, and we are working on it!! ;)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shiny Box, LLC (TX)
- 62.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 - 2020 Shiny Box LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Character Save Slot 2 $0.99
- Character Save Slot 3 $0.99
- .99 Gold Purchase $0.99
- Multi Boost $4.99
- 1.99 Gold Purchase $1.99
- Premium Stash $4.99
- Experience Boost $0.99
- 4.99 Gold Purchase $4.99
- Luck Potion $0.99
- Pet Slime: Random Stats $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.