[*] Game Features
- Cave levels are randomly generated, providing a new experience each time you play!
- Hundreds of monsters to defeat!
- Hundreds of equipment to collect!
- Hundreds of quests and achievements to conquer!
- Enchant, Reform, Level up, and collect Gold! An abundant new world to explore!
[*] Back Story
Black Haze is a border town renown for its rich mineral deposits, which has fallen on hard times of late. In this city, it is difficult to tell the difference between good and evil. Following the mysterious disappearance of the former lord, the fragile balance of the city is disrupted. You are Royde, and you have been chosen by the king to bring balance back to Black Haze and investigate the strange reports that have come from the city.
[*] Battle & Classes
- 9 classes, each with unique skills. Build your party however you choose.
- Intricate turn-based combat lets you become the master of the battlefield
- Characters develop traits that can help or hinder. You must decide how to use them.
[*] Maps & Monsters
- Follow the story or venture off on your own to bring your enemies to justice.
- Challenging enemies will keep you on your toes. Do not underestimate them or it will mean your destruction.
- Rare and powerful enemies will challenge you. Defeat them to collect precious loot and prove your valor.
[*] Contact Us
Please contact us with any question, suggestions, concern, or advice!
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixed unlimited tower bug.
Ratings and Reviews
As you already know, this app made by a Chinese developer and there are giant holes in Chinese copyrights laws. I personally own Darkest Dungeon on both PC and Switch but still dig this iphone clone very much. Ignore the fanboys who crying for Red Hooks, this game is worth the price, you don't really need to pay iap to beat the game (grinding is a must for this type of games) so that somewhat make the app premium (pay once to play). It's a Darkest Dungeon clone, accept it. But I feel like a full port by Red Hooks wouldn't be ideal for the iphone platform as the screen is too small to cramp lots of UI items in. Also this clone simplified the game elements down enough to make it easy to just jump in, play for 15-20 mins and quit (ex: maps are shorter, no fear system, no torch system, tanks are tankier, offensive heroes deal more dmg, healers heal more hp, etc). The original DD maps are pretty long for this purpose. For ipad platform, the original game is playable because the screen is big and it gives you a somewhat full gaming experience, you know, sit down and play games for 2+ hours.
Overall, I'm very satisfied with this game,
This is exactly what you want it to be
I’ve seen people call this “pirate ware” for being a direct clone of Darkest Dungeon on mobile... and you know what? It is. It is a great mobile port of a fantastic game that’s only available on PC or the iPad.
There is a small window to pay to win, but it’s honestly not worth it as long as you watch a ten second ad after every dungeon. The combat is hard and gritty, the survival aspect is punishing and requires constant churn of your characters, the story + setting are dark... it really is a clone of Darkest Dungeon. If Red Hook had put this out instead of another studio, you wouldn’t have known. Makes me wonder why Red Hook only put DD out on iPad?
Well worth the $0.99, hands down a great purchase.
Ok so they borrowed the art style.
But for all its worth, Deepest Dungeon is ipad only for some reason. Not only that thia game took out most of the annoying aspects of deepest dungeon. Making it easier to understand. The dungeon navigation the heroes, and tame some of the annoying traits of DD. Some may say that, those annoyances are what makes Deepest Dungeon great but for me naah... i want to enjoy my daily breaks without frustration. If you enjoy the challenge and having to devote longer amount of time then go ahead buy DD the original. Thats why ita ipad only i suppose. But for the rest of the people, till they make a “Deepest Dungeon Lite Mobile” this is the only thing close to the original.
- Frozen Frog Co., Ltd.
- 86.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Frozen Frog Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Sack of Gems $0.99
- 一大袋宝石 $0.99
- Barrel of Gems $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.