*** ULTIMATE DUNGEONS, ENDLESS ADVENTURE! ***
The experience of Dungeon Survivor is like a different journey in the dark world, you face the danger of weird creatures, learn how to collect more resource and being stronger, establish your territory and try to survive longer.
● Over 10 maps and totally 500+ areas/dungeons to be unlocked
● Tactical missions in dungeons, survive and achieve greatness through the journey
● Random events, simple but elaborately text-based changing plots
MORE THAN 80 CLASSES
● Endless customization, over 20 types of upgrade path with 6 lethal tiers
● Improve your strategy, learn the unique skills for perfect team combo
● Easy-to-control but eye-catching battles
TACTICAL AND STRATEGY
● Form up your expeditionary force and try all the methods to survive longer
● Improve your strategy for a perfect team, explore the unknown world for epic loots
● Upgrade your buildings to increase your kingdom’s productivity
● Train, level up your adventurers with superior strength, go out to the wild for adventure
CHALLENGE MIGHTY POWER
● Explore and conquer the unknown world for epic loots
● Leaderboard to watch your friends and competitors!
● How far can you go in the Dark Rift?
Have fun playing Dungeon Survivor!!
If you like our game, please welcome to contact us give suggestion!
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DungeonSurvivorDS
● Email: email@example.com
- IME bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like this game a lot. If you are looking for awesome immersive graphics, this game doesn’t have it. If you’re looking for a good game to play with well thought out mechanics, challenging goals, and inventive game play, then this game is a good choice.
Some have complained about the cost for the three expansions. First, the cost is low, only $4.97 if you choose to pay for them. It is well worth it. But if you are on a tight budget, you can choose to watch short app advertisements (most are around 15 seconds in length, some are as short as 5 seconds) to earn diamonds instead of paying for them. The same goes for in-game purchases. You can spend some money to save time but it really isn’t necessary.
All-in-all a great game. I did spend some money on it (too much — I have more $ than patience), but when I finish this last expansion, I’m planning to play again from the beginning, without spending any money. We’ll see how that goes.
P.S. Xu Anping, I’d love to see some more expansions.
I stumbled upon this game by accident . It was 3 related games deep until I came across this awesome little gem. I’m not gonna go into depth about it, just check it out, you won’t be disappointed. It should definitely be higher up on the charts! Great fn game devs👍😝🤘🏻
Super fun and then frustrating.
The upside: you can play this forever. Downside: you will go broke and the fun abruptly stops.
Suddenly, Zero rewards, zero fun enticements to keep playing... and you can’t even pay to win. I tried. Impossible to upgrade your fighters, each upgrade involves secret elements that your team isn’t strong enough to earn. Catch 22.
This game punishes commitment. There are fun discoveries and accessible goals for the first levels. Then the strength of your foes increases exponentially
and the resources you need for upgrades are hidden in levels
you can’t begin to approach.
Also, clumsy access to important
References (numbers of crucial resources) when you need them (your “cart” is full and you need to make priorities) and which elements you need to upgrade a character when you’re making a decision to pay for them.
I always throw money at games I like, and this is the first time I wish I’d never spent a dime.
- XIAMEN TAOJIN INTERACTIVE NETWORK CO.,LTD
- 94.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 淘金互动版权所有
- In-App Purchases
- Crimson Dragon's treasure box $8.99
- A pile of diamond $2.99
- A bag of diamond $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.