A sorcerer known as the Prophet has spilled Chaos into the world. Four weathered adventurers must track him down and find out if it was just a misunderstanding or if the world is really going to end.
Dungeon Time features arcade quality gaming with a sprinkle of smooth mobile controls.
Homage to RPG & shmup classics - a top-down shooter with zombies, wizards, demons, and exploding owls.
- iPhone 5/iPad4/Mini 2 and above (please don't use iPhone 4S or Mini 1)
This game contains ads, it is an ads supported version of Dungeon Time.
It is a single player game and you do not need an internet connection to play.
- 4 Heroes (+skins) with unique magic & purpose
- Mobile auto-target controls
- 11 stages including random generated monsters & maps
- 40 enemies
- 10 boss encounters
- iCloud saving
- Music by Matthew Pablo
- Universal app designed for iPhone & iPad
Quality settings benchmark:
- Fast (iPhone5/iPad 4)
- Medium (iPhone 5S/Mini2)
- Best (iPhone6/Mini4/Air)
Feel free to rate, share with others and drop us a comment.
Play our new and better game Smash Club: Streets of Shmeenis, Toon Shooters 2
Check our other games: Toon Shooters, Maximus, Blackmoor, Super Boys.
Are you working on something and need a hip composer for music?
Rub a genie lamp and summon Matthew Pablo: www.matthewpablo.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it (but there are issues)
1)The game is great. I love it to pieces. I also played super boys
2) On the second to last mission the corridor the game just freezes after a certain point making it impossible to progress. No matter what I do the issue doesn’t change or get solved
3) This maybe just a personal opinion but I don’t understand the allure of invincible enemies. The ghost things are completely invincible and can go through walls. They do damage and the only way to really avoid them is by damage boosting through. Even then their hit boxes still exist after taking damage so you can sometimes take back to back chain damage from the same instance of the enemy.
4) The forced ads after dying are annoying. I played Blackmoor and it allowed you to spawn at checkpoints after dying, but with this game the checkpoints are completely useless. They force you to watch an ad to continue just where your died at full health.
5) Honestly besides these three issues it is a solid game that I find very enjoyable. Thanks for putting so much effort into another great game moof.
Love the game, but a few tweaks needed
First: Another fun game by Mooff Games. Replay value seems high.
Second: So good to see all my old friends again. I actually screamed out The Brock's name when I saw him first. Ludwig, Poliana, and the whole crew seems to be here. Love the characters that keep making appearances in the game.
Difficulty level seem good so far.
1. Small, but noteworthy: Game does not 'flip' when started. I have to turn my phone so it's not upside down. With a case on it feels awkward.
2. Sometimes it is hard to hit the intended target. For top-down, dual stick controller may work a little better to enhance gameplay. Still, not a deal breaker.
3. After dying, seems you cannot get past the 'continue' banner (which takes you to an ad) unless you choose it. Makes s continue seem forced.
4. Please add a coin-doubler. Loved this in previous games.
!!!Congrats on another great release that will be in my Mooff folder of games!!!
I seem to have a major bug where rooms will just flat out disappear
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mooff Games Ltd
- 239.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Mooff Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.