The Dungeon Lord is back – and this time he’s serious! In Dungeons 2, fulfil the Dungeon Lord’s insatiable quest for vengeance by recruiting fearsome new monsters from all corners of the underworld in order to undertake his evil bidding. Taking over the underworld isn’t enough though – this time The Dungeon Lord will extend his dominion over the puny humans and attempt to conquer the overworld too!
Take control of the mighty Dungeon Lord and craft a network of unique and terrifying dungeons, recruit an army of fearsome creatures and command two new factions. Prepare to defend your Kingdom against those pesky heroes, go above ground to wage war on their human cities and use the ‘Hand of Terror’ to take direct control over your minions, issue commands, and even dish out a swift slap to keep them in line.
The extensive campaign story mode is packed with even more of the dark humour which made the original Dungeons a hit and is peppered with numerous references to various fantasy books, movies and TV shows. Additionally, you can test your strength in four different game modes in multiplayer for up to four players with other Dungeon Lords over LAN or online.
FEATURES OF DUNGEONS 2:
• Featuring a thrilling single player campaign with 2 playable factions, 26 unique creatures, multiple types of heroes and game modes, Dungeons 2 is the Dungeon Manager simulation game, you've been waiting for
• Dungeons 2 offers unique gameplay: In the underworld, Dungeon manager simulation, and in the overworld, tactical real-time strategy
• Thanks to the ‘Hand of Terror’ you can always keep control of your subordinates and give targeted commands
• Leave the darkness of the underworld, and venture to the overworld and leave the beautiful cities of the humans in ruins
• Four competitive multiplayer modes for up to four players via LAN and Internet
WHAT THE MEDIA SAYS
‘…Dungeons 2 is the tinkerer’s cave I’ve been waiting for.’ RockPaperShotgun
‘…it feels like a genuine rebirth for dungeon simulator games the likes of which we probably haven’t seen since Dungeon Keeper II’ – Invision Community
‘The gameplay is simply incredible’ – Pixel Perfect Gaming
‘There’s never a dull moment, levels are unique and enjoyable, and it’s very satisfying to watch your dungeon, functioning like clockwork.’ - Starburst
CONTACTING THE DEVELOPER
Problems, praise, criticism:
Visit www.kalypsomedia.com or contact us directly at email@example.com
The multiplayer mode of Dungeons 2 requires an internet connection - Ethernet or WiFi.
Additional minor fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, stopped working, now useless
I really enjoyed this game. As others have mentioned, it’s a reprise of Dungeon Keeper, with updated graphics.
The default difficulty level is far, far too easy, I was never challenged. But you know what? I didn’t mind that so much.
Here’s the problem, and the reason for 1 star. It stopped working. It will start, but won’t get off the menu system. Any attempt errors out. Others have reported this problem as well.
I completely removed every package I could find with *dungeons* in the name, every directory, every file, and reinstalled. That didn’t fix anything.
I feel like I’ve wasted my money.
Entertaining enough, but gets old fast
The game is pretty entertaining, but it gets old pretty fast. Also, some of the pretty standard buttons you need to click (i.e. raise your population limit) are pretty well hidden in a fairly random spot. This can make the gameplay a bit frustrating on first playthrough. After that, the surface dwellers just don’t put up much of a fight, so it can get a bit tedious. Runs decently well on my (not very high spec) computer, no major bugs or issues that I found.
Fun game, probably not best bang for your buck at $39, but if you have been longing for Dungeon Keeper, this is pretty much the same thing.
I want my money back
This game does not work, it will not allow you to go past the main menu
- Kalypso Media Group GmbH
- 3.5 GB
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Kalypso Media
- In-App Purchases
- Dungeons 2 - A Chance of Dragons $3.99
- Dungeons 2 - A Song of Sand and Fire $3.99
- Dungeons 2: A Clash of Pumpkins
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.