Embark on an adventure through the Forgotten Realms and make them your own. The Dungeons & Dragons Coloring App is full of carefully selected official illustrations from the best fantasy artists in the D&D world.
Choose from eight packs of selected categories and start painting your journey through the Realms. Color in using your finger or a stylus pen, select from a variety of tools and build your own palette from the free color wheel. Save, repeat, and share using #DnDColoringApp.
• 8 free illustrations, one from each category
• Expand your D&D collection by purchasing single artworks, category packs, or all illustrations at a discount
• Color in using tools such as a bucket, brush, pencil, and eraser
• Customize your palette choosing shades from the free color wheel
• A lock feature helps you stay within the lines when you need it
• Control the strokes of the brush, pencil and eraser with a gradient tool
• Repeat each artwork as many times as you want
• Save your creations to your device’s gallery and easily share them on social media
• No ads
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great idea, but needs more work
I saw this app and immediately loved the concept. The "coloring" part of it was quite enjoyable. At first, I looked at the complexity of the first picture and thought, "wow, that's going to be hard." The mechanics for how the coloring worked, however, made it very easy and enjoyable. Best way I can describe it is, well, like a smart coloring book. It knows where the lines are and even in the complex line art, you basically auto fill the area. So, that being said, it has a very disappointing selection free pages to color in. Each of the pages cost $0.99, though you can unlock the whole book for $10. Even so, there isn't a lot of selection or variety. It is mostly scenes from/of famous D&D icons, like Cattie-Brea, Drizzt, etc. I'd like some generic images of all the race/class combos.
Awesome idea, functionality needs work!!
It’s a very cool idea, though I wish there were a few more generic free illustrations. However, the best thing that could happen is a little work on the functionality of the brush/bucket. Hopefully!
Nothing in common
I really like dragons and I like coloring so I thought this would be the perfect app but no it has nothing to do with the picture of the app ( dragon ) and there is only one free picture and it is horrible. I thought it would be awesome DragonPics to draw but it was just a bunch of Vikings. I’m just trying to say that it’s not good and that you should not waste your time getting it 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
- Kings Road Publishing Ltd
- 301.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Kings Road Publishing Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Buy All Illustrations $9.99
- Adventuring $2.99
- Creatures of the Underdark $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.