Inspiration is everywhere! Capture what inspires you with our color-matching tool, Dunn-Edwards InstaColor®. Point your hand-held device at any scene, take a photo and see your inspiration matched to colors from Dunn-Edwards® Perfect Palette® color system, including the 300 new colors of our Then, Now & Forever™ collection.
Dunn-Edwards InstaColor Features:
- Match any four points on a photo to the four closest Dunn-Edwards colors
- See all 1,996 colors in Dunn-Edwards Perfect Palette color system
- Get details on every color, including corresponding trim and accent colors
- Fill the screen on your mobile device with a single color
- Add selected colors to favorites
- Share your colors on Pinterest®, Facebook®, Twitter®, in a text message or by email
- Locate your nearest Dunn-Edwards store
- Link directly to features on DunnEdwards.com: Order Color Samples, Color-Ark® Home, Account Log-In
Ratings and Reviews
What's the point?
The Behr app and the Sherwin-Williams app let me try different colors on the walls of my house, using photos I had taken of my house. The Dunn-Edwards app only tells me what color the walls already are or allows me to match the color of a picture of a flower. Nice. If I look up a Dunn-Edwards paint color by name or number I still can't try it out on the photo of my wall. What's the point?
Also the App support isn't for the app itself but how to pick a paint color. Why call it app support?
This is not an app to try out different D-E paint colors on your walls. It's an app to analyze the colors in a picture (of a flower, stone wall, etc.) and tell you the D-E colors that match it.
The accuracy of the app depends on the accuracy/lighting of the colors in the photo. For example, I took a picture of my living room walls, which are painted in a D-E color. The app does not return that color, but I think it's because my iPhone is adjusting something in the exposure (maybe it's looking for a face!).
Bought the module and tried to register just to know that I was already registered. I’m a professional contractor and I thought this would make it easier for us.
Reset my password 4 times it logged me in then I went i the app with the same credentials and it said incorrect email or login.
Ok, decided a new log in and password. Got it registered. Then! Where is the damm link to the color module.
Crap pure crap. I’ll download the data app directly see if this thing works
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.