Math can be fun. For everyone. From bite-sized lessons and effortless learning to streaks and gamification, Duolingo Math takes everything you love about Duolingo and brings it to math.
Did you know over 90% of US adults admit to experiencing math anxiety? It’s true. Math anxiety prevents many people from enjoying math and developing basic proficiency. But, it doesn’t have to be that way.
Whether you're an adult who wants to strengthen your everyday math skills, or a student studying math for the first time, you'll absolutely love learning with Duolingo Math. Plus, you can do it anywhere, anytime.
Why Duolingo Math?
• Learn by doing, not viewing. Math is usually taught with textbooks, videos and lectures. But, math is a lot more fun when you can touch it, break it into pieces, and move it around. This is the new way to learn math.
• Enjoy all the best features of Duolingo, but for math. After a decade of developing the world's most popular language learning app, we know how to make learning fun. Start your 10-day streak learning math now, and you'll thank yourself later.
• Train your brain with something that's actually useful. Brain training apps and sudoku can be a good mental challenge, but they aren't helping you develop a valuable skill. Improving your mental math skills with Duolingo Math will come in handy all the time.
What does Duolingo Math teach?
• Elementary math, including topics like multiplication, addition, and fractions for students
• Everyday math skills for adults to exercise their brains
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://www.duolingo.com/terms
Our content keeps multiplying! Try out our new Intermediate course, with a fun mix of skills in each unit to keep your brain challenged!
Ratings and Reviews
With its interactive exercises and gamified lessons, Duolingo has proven itself to be an extremely effective tool for learning new languages. Now with Duolingo Math, learners can apply the same techniques that made the language app so successful to a new subject matter. Inventive exercises test geometry, measurement, and more elementary math concepts, while motivating streaks make mastering math genuinely fun.
THERE A CHANCE
me and other people have been comparing about a couple problems I noticed in the comments. 1) no reasoning behind mistakes
2) not hard enough math.
Therefore, within time they’ll probably solve these problems, as how advanced the language learning Duolingo has evolved over the years since it first came out over 10 years ago. Although since Duolingo math just came out last year, there’s a high chance that in about 10 years it will reach the level of Duolingo (language learning app) today, with advanced AI explanations and reasoning, and topics than even advanced learners can learn. Although my thoughts are that why is the Duolingo team not working toward this goal right now to make what the people want. Like me who thinks it’s a fun concept, but not the best for learning math, more for just getting better at mental math under a High School level. Which I know because I just did the last level and it’s really still only elementary school math.
Where’s the fun?PLZ READ TILL END!
So first of all I’d actually rate this 2 stars (I rate it 5 because it can show up) because unlike the original Duolingo there’s not fun activity’s or make your own profiles or stories you can do and if your like me who just uses this app to get better at math then you probably feel like this is a thing you just have to do or not wanting to do it. (Which is not very good for learning process)
Can you add even more tools to each question and maybe have these mystery math journeys you can put,for more users?
But I do have to give a big thank you because this app does not notify me every 15 minutes to do my practice on the original duo!
It’s gotten to a point we’re they used these treasure boxes so I can just tap it and then do duo and I know this is not the write app to complain about this but it is the same companies
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Duolingo, Inc
- 92.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Duolingo, Inc.