Find and Remove Duplicate Files on your Mac for Free.
Duplicate Finder's fast and accurate scanning algorithm makes finding and removing your duplicates a breeze. Easily delete those files, free disk space, and speed up your Mac today!
- Find and delete duplicate files (images, music files, PDFs, documents, archives etc..)
- Scan your iPhoto Library for duplicate photos
- Compares files using Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA-1) for ultimate reliability
- Free up valuable disk space by finding and deleting duplicate files
- Use the search function to easily find a specific duplicate
- One click auto selection/deselection of all duplicates for your convenience
- Completely safe duplicate deletion – moves duplicates to trash
- Quick look preview of any file before removal
- Filter and sort duplicates depending on their type/size/name/age etc..
- Scan individual or multiple folders in one go
- Support for external hard drives and network volumes
We love to hear your feedback. Please remember, we cannot reply to your comments in the Mac App Store.
If you have a question, please contact us through our support mail; email@example.com
- User can skip file types while scanning.
- User can skip directories while scanning.
- Scanning improvement and much more.
Ratings and Reviews
great app found all the duplicates
but then it makes you delete one by one and thats just not helpful at all.
i need an action to keep the oldest file and delete the rest.
FABULOUS FREE UTILITY
Wish I could push you to the top - had another free duplicate detecting app that just sat there - your interface is extremely logical - shows progress well - distinguishing hardlinks and aliases is excellent, first I’ve seen — THANKS
Does not work with Photos
Downloaded it since it said that it works with iPhotos and I was hoping that also meant with the new Photos library since I have converted over. Unfortunately, it does not. Until it does, this app does nothing for me since all my photos are in Photos. Fix this and I will change the rating.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.