Duplicate Photos Fixer 4+
Regain Storage Space
Many duplicate images gather up on iPhone storage over time. Lots of similar pictures and exact duplicates of images are saved in the Photos app. These duplicate photos fill up the iPhone Storage unnecessarily. To clean duplicate photos from the iPhone, you will need a duplicate photo remover.
Using Systweak Software’s Duplicate Photos Fixer on iPhone, you can :
• Easily get rid of duplicate images.
• Search exact and similar-looking photos.
• Free up storage space quickly.
• Organize Photos on iPhone.
Duplicate Photos Fixer is an easy-to-use application to delete duplicate photos on iPhone. It runs a quick scan to search duplicate photos, including exact and similar-looking images. This duplicate photo finder automatically marks the duplicates and saves time. Remove duplicate photos from the iPhone using this amazing duplicate image finder.
• Delete duplicate photos seamlessly.
• Similar photo finder will also select similar images.
• Customize scan settings for similarity level.
• Preview before removing duplicate photos on iPhone.
• Duplicates are shown in groups for easy to understand.
• Automark all copies leaving one in each group.
• Delete all marked images at once.
Get this Duplicate image finder for your iPhone now and avail all the features!
Duplicate Photos Fixer from Systweak Software will fix all your duplicate-related photo issues in a flash. Check out all of the awesome features of this best duplicate photo finder app -
Scan Criteria -
This duplicate photo cleaner provides you with three scan criteria to find duplicate images-
• Normal: Searches for photos that are similar.
• Aggressive: Searches only for similar and exact copies.
• Custom: To search with the customized scan settings.
Customize Scan Settings-
Get customized results with this similar photo cleaner. Set the criteria with these options-
• Pixels - Pictures with similar pixels.
• Matching Level - Set the similarity level of pictures.
• Time Difference - Pictures taken at the same time.
• GPS - Pictures taken at the same location.
Duplicate photos Scan -
• One-click on ‘Search for Duplicates’ scans your iPhone to find duplicate images.
• Preview available for you to check all the duplicate images found.
• It groups the duplicates to make it easy for you to identify.
Two methods to mark the duplicates in this similar photo finder app-
• The Magic wand will automatically mark all duplicates at once.
• This will help you in quickly removing duplicate photos from the iPhone.
• All copies except one image in each group will be marked.
• Select each image manually.
Remove Duplicate Photos -
Tap on the ‘Trash’ icon and delete all marked images and remove duplicate photos on iPhone at once.
Steps to remove duplicate images -
• Download Duplicate Photos Fixer.
• Give permissions for Photos access.
• Select scan criteria to search duplicate images.
• Preview images in the groups of duplicates.
• Automark the duplicates for quick selection.
• Delete marked images to remove them permanently.
For any queries email us at email@example.com. We would appreciate your suggestions and look forward to improving the experience for our users. We constantly update our application and run safety checks. For more information you can visit our official website - https://www.duplicatephotosfixer.com/
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Fixed iPad UI issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Good, UI needs work
I like this app's functionality and feel like it does a good job. I'm satisfied with that aspect of it, which is the main thing to note. It processed my large photo library in less than a minute and, especially the first time around, you end up deleting hundreds of pictures in a very short time. It's effective and highly satisfying.
I just wish the developer had put some more time/thought into the interface. Particularly, I'd like to be able to flip between similar photos to decide which to delete. Currently this takes four taps and you have to close the first picture entirely, making comparison a lot harder and less reliable. I find this to be a pretty significant flaw, and there are groups of similar photos that I'd be able to get rid of if the app had the feature. I'm just not willing to go through all those taps for every single one, sometimes multiple times for comparison.
Overall I like this app and I would recommend it. Just don't expect too much from the interface. There's room for improvement in the feature set, and I hope the developer is continually working on it to improve it.
Great Free App
Great app, especially for free, to view and delete duplicate photos. Minus 1 star as the app will not allow you to delete all duplicates found and requires you to leave at least one pic found to have a duplicate. Easy to use and fairly accurate considering the free use of the app. Could also use more frequent upgrades and also offer a paid version that would allow even more accurate results and ability to delete all duplicates.
It works to a certain extent needs some work
It works to a certain extent but def needs some work. It doesn’t always catch them all I have over a hundred - three hundred thousand photos and if u leave it running in the background it will need a restart so u have to basically only keep it in the BKG for short intervals and try to watch a video in Picture in Picture with it open in front of (physically behind but “in front” os wise I guess).
Further it’s fairly slow and should be a tad faster by now that took 31/2 hours to run which is kinda crazy despite how many photos I have in my library.
All that said I’ve tried many of the photo apps and haven’t found one that much better except photo sweeper which for some reason has disappeared from the App Store which totally pisses me tfoff — I’d way rather even use the legacy version of that or whatever even if the company stopped doing updates than use any of the other apps still on the stupid App Store. I don’t understand WITFF happened to that app it was awesome and instantaneously had found your dupes — i don’t know about on iPhone but I reckon it was the same as on the iMac Pro.
I guess we take what we can get, whot?
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shrishail Rana
- 19.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Systweak Software
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.