Every word counts, but some more than others.
With Duplikat you will have fun developing your skills in all those word games where you have to combine letters to form crosswords.
At the beginning of the game, the app displays 7 letters drawn from the "bag". You then try to find the highest scoring word and place it on the game board. When you have decided or at the end of the thinking time (when you are playing a timed game), you tap "Validate" to enter your move. At this point the app announces the "max score", i. e. the word that gives the highest score in context and places it on the board. You only score the number of points corresponding to the word that you have found. The app then draws the new letters from the bag, and the game continues.
- The app supports several languages and dictionaries: French, English (TWL, CSW and Enable), Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian and Romanian.
- Several types of board are available: Scrabble, Words With Friends, Wordfeud, Lexulous
- Display of the current max score on option
- Timed game (15 seconds to 10 minutes)
- Topping mode
- Joker game
- The Anagram tab allows you to search for words that can be formed from letters in the current rack, taking into account the constraints specified in the "Filter" area.
- The Best Moves tab shows you the best moves available in the current game.
A long press on the "Prepare" button displays the new word checker.
Ratings and Reviews
game does not work right
This game is a con. The very first 2 words I put in, the game did not recognize. When I tried to contact the seller, the link did not work. I am so sorry I fell for this one.
Developer Response ,
There is no con. I am sorry that careful reading of the documentation did not allow you to understand the basic principle of the app.
Following the duplicate rules, the highest scoring word is placed on the board.
If you have not found the best solution, your word won't be placed on board but it is saved. The two words you put in were probably not the best.
A simple example: with the letters CENTIER, you play CENTER and score 22. Duplikat plays the highest scoring word (i.e ENTERIC) and scores 74.
So your CENTER disappears from the board. But you can see in the Score tab that the word has been validated and counted.
I also checked that the support URL works. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
jadore cette application
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Matthieu Leschemelle
- 5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Romanian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2024 Matthieu Leschemelle
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.