This unique app offers:
• Full conjugation of over 12,000 Dutch verbs. Plus thousands more when combined with a prefix you enter. New verbs will be added as they appear in the common Dutch language.
• Every possible Dutch verb form is recognized. And forgives small typos, like a -t instead of a -d at the end. Even understands a separated prefix: if you enter “sloeg af” you will learn this conjugation is derived from the verb: “afslaan”. Try that with your dictionary!
• The syllable in the verb with the emphasis and the applicable main spelling rules are shown. This helps you to understand and remember how the conjugation of Dutch verbs works.
• A separate list with all irregular verbs, with the most frequently used ones on top. You can use this to quickly access the conjugation of these "difficult" verbs. Or as a study aid to memorize them.
• The translation of the 1,000 most common verbs. Helpful if you are learning the Dutch language and know the verb in English (or French or German) but are in doubt which Dutch verb fits best.
• Always available: this app needs no mobile data or Wifi and works perfectly fine in airplane mode.
• Enjoy the full configuration of 25 verbs you choose, for free. Which you can look up as long as you want. Unlimited access to all verbs can be purchased from within the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Leen van der Bent
- 18.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Leen van der Bent
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited and Always $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.