Calculate the number of Points needed for a stay at a Disney Vacation Club Resort in less than 20 seconds. Calculate point values up to 60 days into future for free. Calculate through 2019 available for purchase.
Celebrating 10 years on the iPhone!
* All DVC Resorts
* Simple, easy to use and intuitive interface
* Optimized iPad layout
* Summary point total as well as a daily point breakdown of points and season
* Email & print results
* View key dates and add reminders for each saved vacation (7 month, 11 month, etc)
* Organize and track contract point totals by use year
* Track banked, borrowed and one time point transactions for multiple contracts
Available for additional purchase:
* Point Maximizer - Point saving alternatives with a single touch.
* Plan vacations through the 2020 Calendar Year.
Please help make DVC by D Point even better: send comments, suggestions and feedback. Visit:
This application not authorized or endorsed by The Walt Disney Company or the Disney Vacation Club. All Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t access 2020 points. The 11th window officially pushes us into 2020- so? What’s app with that?
I really like this app to compare trips.. I’ve been using it since it 1st released. Today is the 1st time I’ve had a problem. I updated it and can not find the 2020 points..
After paying for 2019 I am unable to go past December 2018. The pop up window tells me I have paid for it but not able to use it. What’s going on?
- Joe Fratianni
- 170.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2009 Joseph Fratianni
- In-App Purchases
- No Way Jose $1.99
- Chocolate shake $0.99
- Kitchen sink $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.