Don’t worry about kiosks, due dates, or late fees. With unlimited entertainment for one monthly flat fee, it’s just happiness delivered to your door!
• Tens of thousands of movies and TV shows, including the hottest new releases
• Browse DVDs and Blu-rays by genre and mood: new releases, comedy movies, horror movies, romantic movies, etc.
• Quickly add and arrange your queued titles on-the-go
• Get personalized recommendations and discover new gems
• Search for movies, TV shows, actors, genres, and channels (HBO, Showtime, AMC)
• We’ll notify you when we ship you something
• New releases are added every week
How does DVD Netflix work?
1) Browse our extensive catalog and build a queue of titles
2) We send you DVD or Blu-ray discs with free shipping both ways
3) Watch and enjoy – keep as long as you want with no late fees or due dates
4) Return with the prepaid envelope and we’ll send another disc, usually the next day
Plans start at just $7.99 per month. Get movie night delivered with a tap of your finger.
* housekeeping and bug fixing
Ratings and Reviews
I think app is pretty good, but lacking is the ability to be able to search and/or alphabetize History. I just got Gifted and realized I saw it in July. It used to be, at least in a Full View, that when you put in Gifted, it would tell you when you returned it. In the app, when you search the movie, it doesn’t tell you. The only option you have is to scroll through your history list. It should be easy to add search to history, or add the option to alphabetize. I don’t appreciate reordering movies and it’s hard to remember every movie seen since we’ve been with Netflix since it’s beginning. Please consider expanding this functionality.
Saved list is asinine
Some movies are in the Saved queue because they haven’t been released yet. But when they are, there are no updates to the disc being released, and the disc gets quietly added to the bottom of the live queue, so you have to scroll all the way down to see what got added recently there. Totally asinine, especially when I’ve got hundreds of films in the queue to start with! There should be a separate side bar just for the Saved queue that isn’t tacked on to the bottom of the main queue
Developer Response ,
Thanks for giving us your feedback! We'll pass this information along to our product team for further review. If you have any other feedback or questions, please feel free to give us a call at (800) 585-8018 Monday thru Friday between 6 a.m. and 5 p.m. PST.
Inconsistent behavior, but useful when it works
This app worked every time before I updated my iPad Pro 12.9” 2g to iOS 13.6.1. Now, it sometimes starts to load and after 10 seconds closes. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app makes no difference. Rebooting the iPad makes no difference.
Since I wrote this review the app appears to be working, raised to four stars. Five stars would see better sorting and search, along with the option to watch videos available for streaming (the website allows this, why do I have to hop to another app for that?).
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DVD.com, A Netflix Company
- 20.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Netflix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.