Don’t worry about kiosks, due dates, or late fees. With unlimited entertainment for one monthly flat fee, it’s just happiness delivered to your door!
• Tens of thousands of movies and TV shows, including the hottest new releases
• Browse DVDs and Blu-rays by genre and mood: new releases, comedy movies, horror movies, romantic movies, etc.
• Quickly add and arrange your queued titles on-the-go
• Get personalized recommendations and discover new gems
• Search for movies, TV shows, actors, genres, and channels (HBO, Showtime, AMC)
• We’ll notify you when we ship you something
• New releases are added every week
How does DVD Netflix work?
1) Browse our extensive catalog and build a queue of titles
2) We send you DVD or Blu-ray discs with free shipping both ways
3) Watch and enjoy – keep as long as you want with no late fees or due dates
4) Return with the prepaid envelope and we’ll send another disc, usually the next day
Plans start at just $7.99 per month and your first month is free. Get movie night delivered with a tap of your finger.
* ability to change formats for shows and movie series in your queue
* stability fixes
* bug fixes
* security improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I think app is pretty good, but lacking is the ability to be able to search and/or alphabetize History. I just got Gifted and realized I saw it in July. It used to be, at least in a Full View, that when you put in Gifted, it would tell you when you returned it. In the app, when you search the movie, it doesn’t tell you. The only option you have is to scroll through your history list. It should be easy to add search to history, or add the option to alphabetize. I don’t appreciate reordering movies and it’s hard to remember every movie seen since we’ve been with Netflix since it’s beginning. Please consider expanding this functionality.
Really being nice to give it a 2
I appreciate being able to do selections on an IPad but that's where my appreciation ends. I am sick of this childish maze of pictures under categories that take way too much time to look through. Give us back lists with real sorting features with links to descriptions and trailers. I never use anything of Netflix's GUI's to look for content. NEVER! Of course everyone is doing this so I don't use their GUI's either. These picture GUI's are the most inefficient way to find content. With some services having over a thousand shows in their catalog it's impossible to use this method. The only thing I can think of that made them change to this is that it's cheaper and easier to hire foreigners who don't handle English well. Because of this I will never know about content that I might like, or try, because I am highly unlikely to find it. That means I don't feel the need to keep any service continuously because I don't see the value in it. Unless someone has nothing better to do than scroll through endless pictures ... this fails to engage the customer.
Saved list is asinine
Some movies are in the Saved queue because they haven’t been released yet. But when they are, there are no updates to the disc being released, and the disc gets quietly added to the bottom of the live queue, so you have to scroll all the way down to see what got added recently there. Totally asinine, especially when I’ve got hundreds of films in the queue to start with! There should be a separate side bar just for the Saved queue that isn’t tacked on to the bottom of the main queue
Developer Response ,
Thanks for giving us your feedback! We'll pass this information along to our product team for further review. If you have any other feedback or questions, please feel free to give us a call at (800) 585-8018 Monday thru Friday between 6 a.m. and 5 p.m. PST.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.