Whether you're a current user of DVD Profiler for Windows or not, DVD Profiler for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad will help you take control of your DVD and Blu-ray addictions!
"Blows every other film catalog app out of the water. Nearly perfect from the start." Mark Cruickshank
"Absolutely Awesome!! A got to have.... This app for me was worth the wait." nonenow
"It rocks! Can you imagine something this nice in a 1.0 release? We've waited a long time for it and from my reviewing, looks and feels outstanding! I hope it gets a spotlight by Apple soon!" Geezer63
"All I can say is that it far exceeded my expectations and in my opinion is the ONLY way to manage your disc collection no matter how large or small. If you want the best cataloging program look no further than this one." Tom
"Buy this now! Amazing! Blows all the competition away. This is a must have app if you collect movies. Really shows off what the iPhone can do." Cary_B
This universal app is a one-time purchase and will run on your iPhone (including Retina display support), iPod Touch and iPad (with a native iPad interface) - any or all.
DVD Profiler's unique combination of integrated application and custom online data access sets it apart from competing alternatives.
With an enormous community of dedicated users worldwide, DVD Profiler's database is refined daily to provide detailed data for all your favorite (and not so favorite) movies.
Our huge library of informational profiles for DVDs and Blu-rays (over 500,000 and counting) ensures you'll always have the scoop on new releases and the details of your collection on the go.
If you have DVD Profiler for Windows, you can sync your collection to your iOS device over a local Wi-fi connection.
DVD Profiler for iOS now includes free online storage of your collection via our DVD Profiler Online feature - share your collection between iOS devices, or with a PC.
New to DVD Profiler? No problem! Although the mobile and desktop apps work well together, the desktop app is not required. You can get started tracking your collection right on your iOS device.
- Add to your collection by search, by UPC (barcode scanning supported), or by browsing new and upcoming releases.
- Keep track of your Wish List, Ordered, and Owned categories. Premium users of the desktop app can also create custom categories.
- Monitor and update loans and viewings. Find out who has what with three taps.
- Browse your collection by Genres, Media Types, Year, Rating, Country, etc.
- Create and refine custom searches to find just the right DVD to watch.
- View detailed data on each disc - full cover images, full cast and crew, ratings, genres, audio tracks and subtitles, etc.
- Delve into your collection by Cast and Crew, branching your search by filmography.
- View trailers and browse reviews right from the app.
- Set and browse reviews for each entry, and browse reviews submitted by other DVD Profiler users.
For users of our desktop app:
- Make changes on your desktop app, your mobile app, or both - the changes are merged seamlessly when you connect.
- Command and control your PC version of DVD Profiler from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad - play trailers and view fullscreen covers on your PC with a few taps on your mobile device. **
- Remotely print charts from your mobile device.
- Remotely print a custom DVD Profiler collection report - hundreds are available for free download from invelos.com, or create your own. **
** Note: Some remote control features (e.g. report printing and desktop trailer play) require a paid registration for DVD Profiler on your PC.
Thanks for using DVD Profiler!
In this version, we've corrected an issue that prevented addition of custom entries, and fixed some issues specific to iPhone X support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works great let one issue
Would be 5 stars works great have been using for 3 years now. Only issue I have is it always says I have more movies listed online than I do on my device
So when I upload it says I’m overwriting with fewer movies than it already says I have.
Once I knew what was going on it’s more of an inconvenience than anything.
One of my favorite apps.
Great way to catalogue your movie collection. Allows me to rate movies and have rapid access to Metacritic and Rotten Tomato reviews. Search function is very good. I also use the customizable fields to identify within my house where my DVD’s are located. This is helpful if you have multiple family members. I wish they would have a desktop Mac version, but the PC/Windows version works great. The collection gets backed up online and I use my iPhone to add/modify as needed backup online then restore this database to all of my family’s devices periodically. I have entered over 2000’s movies without difficulty.
DO NOT BUY! JULY 2020 UPDATE - MANY (9!) MONTHS & STILL NO SUPPORT, BUG MAKES APP USELESS
WARNING! THE APP APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN ABANDONED BY THE COMPANY!
(NOTE, I WROTE THIS REVIEW A WHILE AGO, AND NOT EVEN A RESPONSE HERE FROM DEVELOPER! DO NOT BUY! NOW I’M BACK AGAIN, FIVE MORE MONTHS LATER AND STILL ABSOLUTELY NO SUPPORT AT ALL AND A BUG THAT DISABLED THE APP!!! Do not get ripped off, do not buy!)
I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO UPLOAD MY COLLECTION ANYMORE AND DEVELOPER HASN'T RESPONDED TO PROBLEM FOR MONTHS! IT SEEMS THAT THE DEVELOPERS SEEM TO SUPPORT THEIR WINDOWS VERSION... BUT NOT THIS ONE!
The only way to sync your library so others can see it from a URL, and so that you can share your library with other iØS devices is to upload it to the net, and then download it on the other devices. Well it fails to upload, and gives an error instead. The developer has a support forum, I wrote to them about the probelm a number of months ago, and there has been NO response to the problem, and other problems that people in their forum are having.
Outstanding, and dead buggy program. Looking for alternatives!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Invelos Software, Inc.
- 22.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017, Invelos Software, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.