Digital Watchdog’s new DW Mobile app for iPad and iPhone devices works seamlessly with Digital Watchdog’s popular DW Spectrum™ IPVMS and VMAX DVRs/NVRs. DW Mobile allows you to view, playback and capture still images from a surveillance system on your smart phone and tablet.
• Access Your Entire Security System with the Touch of a Finger.
• Remote Monitoring of Multiple Sites.
• Supports Unlimited Sites.
• Create Unique Layouts with Cameras from Multiple Sites for the Ultimate Mobile Surveillance Experience.
• Drag and Drop Camera Layouts and Reordering.
• View Up to 16 Cameras per Screen, and Have Up to 128 Cameras Open at One Time (via On-Screen Scrolling).
• Split View (L/S) Displays Live and Recorded Video.
• PTZ Camera Control.
• Capture Image Snapshots.
• Send E-mail and Text Notifications with Image Attachment.
• Server Location Services Powered by Google Maps® – Locate All Your Systems Quickly and Easily by Their Geographical Location.
• Pinch-to-Zoom Digital Zoom Support.
• Password Protected for Complete Security of Your Systems and Data.
• Welcome Tour, Tutorial and Complete Help Menu for Onscreen Assistance.
• View Multiple Sites on One Screen (Pro Version).
• Search Multiple Cameras Simultaneously (Pro Version).
• Bookmark Setup and Search (Pro Version).
• Export Short Videos in .AVI Format and Share via Email or Social Media (Pro Version).
• Blackjack Cube™ NVRs
• Blackjack E-Rack™ NVRs
• Blackjack P-Rack™ NVRs
• Any server running DW Spectrum™ IPVMS
• VMAX IP Plus™ NVRs(Direct connection only)
• VMAX AHD CORE™ DVRs(Direct connection only)
• VMAX A1™ DVRs(Direct connection only)
PRO SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS:
• In addition to the DW Mobile app, you can experience a 30-day free trial of the DW Mobile Pro app. The Pro app allows you to view multiple systems simultaneously, search recorded video from multiple cameras simultaneously, export and share video clips and provides other advanced features. After installation, you will not be charged during a 30-day trial period.
• To continue to benefit from the many features included in DW Mobile Pro requires a monthly (one-month) subscription of $1.99.
• After 30 days of use, you will be charged a $1.99 monthly subscription to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You can cancel the Pro App subscription at any time and return to the free DW Mobile app by downloading it from the App Store.
• The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current one-month period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal as DW Mobile Pro App Subscription.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
TECHNICAL HELP AND ASSISTANCE:
We are constantly working to eliminate crashes and update the app. If you experience any crashes or freezes after installation or update, please contact our Technical Support Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. A quick email to our support team helps our developers to identify and resolve crashes faster.
- Fixed PTZ command malfunction in VMAX A1
- Fixed a bug that the app closed when running Face ID on iPhone X
- Move quickly to the monitoring screen
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
No remote access, no iPad support
Once you leave the house, DW Mobile DOES NOT CONNECT! In these days of much less expensive home monitoring, I have found that I cannot access my camera views from anywhere except my house, unlike ADT, SafeLite Home, Apple. DW Mobile does not support remote access! Unbelievable!
Earlier versions of DW Mobile supported streaming on iPads. New version does NOT support mini iPad (version 2) and iPad support is unreliable, live streaming works less than 1 hour! Incredible. The tech staff at DW Mobile App are terrible and do not offer any solutions. DW tech staff acknowledge that earlier versions of DW Mobile App worked on iPads, mini iPads quite well but subsequent updates eliminated many features! Terrible app and horrible support.
Mobile not working
You can see the Cameras but once you click on it you cannot see anything to Keith Stone connect and disconnect not working even with the new update please fix ASAP was working until the last update help in this new one I downloaded today fixed it but I had
Initially it seems awkward. But once you learn how to switch between sites (push and hold until the image “jiggles”, then drag to the display screen) it works very well. Also, it helps to learn the trick how to drag windows around to change the order of the cameras on your display. I like it a lot.
- Kaltec Electronics, INC
- 91 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © Digital Watchdog. All rights reserved. Specifications and pricing subject to change without notice.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.