PLEASE NOTE THIS APPLICATION WORKS WITH DW SPECTRUM™ IPVMS SERVERS RUNNING v2.6 OR HIGHER.
DW Spectrum™ IPVMS Mobile is an elegantly easy cutting-edge approach to HD surveillance, addressing the primary obstacles and limitations of managing enterprise-level HD video while offering the lowest total cost of deployment and ownership of any solution on the market. The software offers advanced search features to find the exact time you need in an instant. The software is cross-platform, and combined with quick installation and instant network mapping and discovery, you can start viewing your entire security system in minutes. The DW Spectrum™ is a perfect solution for any application that requires ease, speed, efficiency, and unprecedented image quality.
• Blackjack Mini
• Blackjack Bolt
• Blackjack Cube
• Blackjack P-Rack
• Blackjack E-Rack
• Blackjack X-Rack
• MEGApix IP Cameras
1. View Live and Playback video
2. Connect with DW Cloud account
3. Easy Calendar Search
4. Fast, User-Friendly, and Intuitive GUI for Setup and Operation
6. Dewarp fisheye camera
7. Instantaneous access to Digital Watchdog’s newest Blackjack NVR Series from anywhere in the world using either Wi-Fi or 4G/LTE connections
Digital Watchdog’s Remote Surveillance App supports smart phones and tablets running the following iOS:
• iOS 11.4 or higher
- System Search - If there are 8 or more system tiles Systems can now be filtered by system name, owner name, owner account, and server address.
- Enable / Disable Audio - Audio can be switched off on cameras.
- Login Lockout - If a user tries to log in with incorrect password 5 more times an error message will appear and the login dialog will be blocked for 1 minute.
- Playback using Server or Client Time - Added ability to switch between Server and Client time mode during playback
- Time Format Unification - time format (12-hour or 24-hour) now reflects the device OS
- Soft Trigger icons are now ordered alphabetically
- Added “Disabled by schedule” alert when a Soft Trigger is not available b/c of Rule scheduling
- Added "No Live stream" placeholder on virtual camera when viewing in live mode
- Live video did not started automatically after the server was restarted.
- Fixed encoding issue with Chinese traditional language on iOS 13.
- Mobile client did not stop pulling video if the system was disconnected from the cloud.
- Some virtual cameras were played as 8*8 pixels.
- Several consecutive mobile client connections could lead to server rejecting all incoming connections.
- Fixed an issue with a blank screen after switching to the camera without an archive.
- Fixed an issue with a blank screen after play/pause on camera without an archive.
- Fixed an issue with a blank screen after pausing and switching to the camera with an archive.
- It was possible to log in to the non-configured system.
- It was impossible to view 2 minutes up to live from server 3.2.
- User could not scroll the software trigger using the swipe gestures.
- If the user tapped and hold on some instant soft trigger, the trigger was not activated on finger release.
- Fixed error while opening a virtual camera.
- Fixed some translation issues.
- Other UI / UX fixed and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Now you can navigate between cameras without returning to the feed list. This is a big improvement but still feels clunky not being able to swipe as you would in most other apps when viewing imagery or video.
Wish you could customize names of servers in the list - I end up with identical servers (one for when I’m signed into the local network and one for when I’m away) but you just have to try until it works because they are indistinguishable. Our security company says that’s just how it is.
Upgrade to server version 3 resolved issues mentioned in previous reviews, nice! Feeds seem to be reliable, no crashing.
Axis P8221 I/O mod doesn’t load
This app works great for normal remote access. However when I added an Axis P8221 (licensed) to switch “on site” devices the interface does not load as it does on my PC. The window just acts as if it’s buffering or trying to load but never does. Tech support acknowledged the problem and said hopefully the next update would address the issue. ?????
Smart Motion Search !!! 😁
The latest version with smart motion search is a total game changer! 😊 Now I can quickly scan hours of footage on the iPhone/iPad from anywhere instead of having to sit down with a PC/laptop.
Just for the record, we have a v2.5 blackjack cube and I'm running iOS 10.3.3 and the v19.2 June build still works great. Resolution transcoding as well as smart search. 😁
The v19.1 May build would not even connect to our server.
- Kaltec Electronics, INC
- 73.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © Digital Watchdog. All rights reserved. Specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.