DWG Viewer 2D is a tool for quickly viewing and printing 2D CAD files and supports all versions of DWG and DXF, as well as quickly converting .dwg and .dxf files to PDF.
Languages for CAD: Latin, Arabic, Cyrillic, Greek, Turkish, Hebrew, Baltic, Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Korean.
1. Double-click to open the local CAD file.
2. Drag to change the position of the view.
3. Zoom the view:
Zoom in and out by clicking on the zoom button.
Roll the mouse to zoom in and out of the view.
Zoom Extents: zoom the view to the maximum extent.
Zoom Window: zoom the selected view to the window.
4. Rotate the view:
Rotate the view 90 degrees counterclockwise,
Rotate the view 180 degrees counterclockwise,
Rotate the view 90 degrees clockwise.
5. Switch the background color of the view.
6. Print the view.
Print the current view.
Print the selected view through Zoom Window.
Print the entire view through Zoom Extents.
Change the paper type and size, similar to AutoCAD printing.
7. Save .dwg and .dxf files as PDF.
Note: Set the default open mode for .dwg and .dxf files, users can double-click to open the local cad files.
We regularly update the product, if you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to the mailbox(firstname.lastname@example.org), or leave a message on our website.
If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating.
● Solve problems that some drawings cannot read.
● Solve the problem of some drawings conversion to PDF failed.
● Solve the problem of disabling the line weight when exporting PDF.
● Solve the problem that some files cannot be read.
● Support for viewing the DWG files of AutoCAD 2019.
● Bug fixes: Some files crash when switching layouts and views.
● Bug fixes: Some files crash due to unsupported fonts.
● Print DWG and DXF.
● Solve the problem of garbled characters, mainly Chinese, Japanese and other non-english characters.
So far not good
Good - opened the .dwg right up. Once I found the toggle background command, I had a file I could view. Bad - Save as PDF brings up the Open dialog box. No apparent way to select an area and print it. Print View will apparently print part of the currently viewed area, but there doesn’t appear to be any way to steer this dialog box to any particular part of the drawing. Deveoper’s website has next to no information. I emailed support, we’ll see what happens.
Hi, there is an option in the print settings window to switch the print mode, the "Window" option can print the contents of the selected area.
Downloaded this app to open 2D DWG files. It crashes each time attempted to open and does not work at all. I’d like my money back immediately.
Hello, we are sorry for this question, can you send your file to our mailbox (email@example.com), we will solve this problem.
Does exactly what I want it to do.
Finally, something that is simple and just does what I want it to do. Thanks!