Download the DWI Defense app to protect your legal rights if you are stopped by law enforcement for a possible DUI/DWI or other traffic offense in Missouri.
* Press the “I'm Being Pulled Over” button during a traffic stop to:
- Automatically save an audio recording of your encounter with law enforcement, so that you can share it when you meet with your attorney and to protect yourself in case the officer is not recording everything.
- Read quick tips about what to do.
- Notify your emergency contact with a text message that includes your current GPS location.
* Read a list of rights and instructions to help you if you are stopped by a police officer for a possible DUI/DWI or other traffic offense.
* Contact an attorney who specializes in DUI/DWI law and other types of traffic defense law in Missouri.
The attorneys at the Benjamin Law Firm provide aggressive and experienced legal representation for those who have been accused of DWI/DUI, drug crimes, assault and other felonies and misdemeanors. Honors and recognition include top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers (NTL) and Top 100 DUI Attorney by the National Advocacy for DUI Defense, LLC (NAFDD).
Use of the DWI Defense app does not create an attorney client relationship. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
End User License Agreement and Terms of Service: https://www.benjaminlawkc.com/dwi-defense-app-eula-and-tos-ios/
"I Got Stopped!" App Store listing updated to "DWI Defense."
Ratings and Reviews
Information and a Sense of Security
Even if I never have to use this app during an actual stop (I hope I never have to!) I learned a lot about what to do in such a situation and I also gained a sense of security, knowing that I have a means of recording the police and making sure that somone knows about where to pick up my car if I end up going to jail.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Robert Gaines
- 10.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Benjamin Law Firm
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.