DxCodeMapper is a free application from DxID that allows you to browse, search, and convert ICD-9 and ICD-10 diagnosis codes in accordance with CMS's established General Equivalence Mapping (GEM) methodology.
• Provides a topical browsing interface for all codes.
• A flexible and fast user interface makes exploring diagnosis codes a breeze.
• Unlike many other apps, allows bi-directional conversion between ICD-9 and ICD-10.
• Enables powerful searching on codes and descriptions, even using partial words — if you type 'diab comp' when searching for diabetes with complications, you will get all of the possible options, in both diagnosis code sets, simultaneously.
• Unlike many other apps, all descriptions are complete (using CMS official descriptions), and the app shows results sets that aren't truncated.
• Provides a complete and accurate view of all GEM combination sets for each diagnosis mapping in a clear presentation style.
• Includes both forward and reverse GEMs, providing the most complete view of applicable GEM mappings.
• Diagnoses that are included in the CMS-HCC model are identified.
• It is easy to modify your search even after you have drilled down deeply into the results; simply tap on the "Find" icon to go back to where you were.
• Can be used online or offline.
• NEW in version 1.1: Supports iOS 9 split screen multitasking on supported devices. This makes it possible to use DxCodeMapper while using an EMR or other split screen compatible app.
DxID provides Medicare Advantage plans and PACE organizations with enhanced expertise in risk management, HCC identification, diagnostic profiling and reporting.
Updated with ICD-10s effective 10/1/2018
Ratings and Reviews
Even has HCC flags!
I like this especially because it flags the HCC codes. The codes are all in nicely colored categories so u don't get lost in the maze. I only wish there were a way to flag my favorites and export that list. Whoever made this, thank you! Good job.
Fastest dx converter. Hcc.s too. Thx.
Nice job. Fast and easy to use. Hcc info too! Let's me see how codes convert and what choices exist for conversions that aren't set.
best icd10 conversion app so far
- DxID, LLC
- 95.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015–2018 DxID, LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.