Download and use it in your classroom to practice your brain, solve math problem, draw amazing artwork on the canvas and start to learn coding from the beginning.
Dynamic ART Lite is a graphical programming app for kids, students, parents and teachers. You can learn coding, solve math problems, draw geometry shapes, create amazing artwork and marvellous animations by Dynamic ART Lite.
It’s quite EASY to use. You don't need to study complex syntax of computer languages. You just drag and drop a set of blocks onto the canvas and connect them together. It will be a fun way to build your own programs.
Use it in your classroom to practice your brain, solve math problem, draw amazing things on the canvas and start to learn coding from the beginning.
• Tap ? on the main screen to see the Introduction and Examples
• Tap + to drag blocks from the tool box to build your block program
• Try to move turtle to make your creative imagination alive
• It likes a code editor, but uses the nature language to build your prototype
• It was inspired by Scratch, Processing and Logo and Python programming language
Download for FREE now!
Any questions or suggestions, please sent email to email@example.com.
------------------------ Features ------------------------
• Graphical programming by dragging and dropping.
• Prgram executing flow control.
• Arithmetic operations, simple math functions (abs, sqrt, sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan, ln, log, round, floor, ceil, etc.).
• Turtle drawing similar to Logo Language.
• Basic 2-D sketching (points, lines, rectangles and ellipses).
• RGBA and HSBA color palette.
- Works on iPadOS 13
- Minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
The best coding draws in the world!
It doesn't work
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- YING XU
- 9.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 9–11
- © 2015 Codingpotato