DynAX, the first of its kind real-time fully featured customizable mobile solution for Microsoft Dynamics AX CRM.
DynAX provides users full access to AX’s Sales & Marketing module on their iPhone & iPad devices.
The app supports real-time/offline usage and provides complete mobility to field sales and marketing teams. DynAX supports all versions of AX and their security frameworks.
With on-the-go access to Dynamics AX CRM data, DynAX facilitates direct, person-to-person contact with customers. It also makes it easy for field sales and service professionals to follow up on marketing initiatives, sales leads and customer support queries.
* Real time access to Dynamics AX contacts, leads, prospects, opportunities, activities and customers.
* Access & update general details, addresses and contact info for all entities
* See all the activities you need to perform including Actions, Appointments, Events and Tasks
* View all recent sales orders, sales lines, activities, contacts and opportunities associated with any customer account
* View customer specific sales order listings and lines under customer details
* Integration with the device’s calendar
* Offline data creation/editing capabilities
* Integration with device contacts for one-touch calling
* Integration with mapping app(s) for quick navigation
* Real-time search for filtering data in each module
SETUP INSTRUCTIONS (TRIAL VERSION)
- Launch the app and go to the Server Settings screen using the link below the login fields. Add this Service URL (http://axdemo.folio3.com:8087/service.svc/json). Click on 'Test Connectivity' and then Save on top right before navigating back to the login screen.
- When back on the login screen, enter the following credentials to get into DynAX:
User : administrator
Password : pass@word1
Domain : contoso
Company : USSI
DynAX mobile solution supports two models for deployment:
The app can be deployed on cloud services like Azure. The Middleware hosted in Azure can connect to the AX server using the secure Azure Service Bus.
Using this model, the middleware can be deployed to a Windows Server instance running IIS server which could natively connect to Dynamics AX.
Business & Enterprise Plans
From small biz to startup teams to enterprise companies, learn how DynAX can work for you.
One size does not fit all - that’s why we've created flexible packages so you can choose one that works for your business.
You can choose from:
• Business Plan <= 25 Users
• Enterprise Plan <= 50 Users
If you need more than our Business or Enterprise plan offer then contact us and we will tailor a package that’s the right fit for you!
For questions or queries please regarding the setup & usage of the DynAX app, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Bug Fixes
- UI Improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.