Dyno Nobel's Explosives Engineers' Guide provides users with the full range of blasting tools and calculators. All Dyno Nobel product information is included and specific product specifications can be easily found and compared.
Key Features Include:
• Custom blasting calculators include: powder factor, overpressure prediction, rock and explosive charge per blasthole, wet hole, ground vibration prediction, scaled distance, presplit control, GPS and distance to the nearest structure.
• Complete product specifications and application uses for Dyno Nobel products.
• Real time Dyno Nobel updates are available through the News section including, press releases, videos, and news stories.
• Unit conversions, blast design terminology, blasting definitions and formulas are all readily available.
• Worldwide accessibility to all features, even in remote locations.
Expanded Features in this Version Include:
• A simpler, more essential look and feel, with the ability to adapt to refinements and changes to the latest smartphones on the most popular platforms.
• The ability to select a region (America or South America) and preferred units (Imperial or Metric). The South America region is in Spanish and pulls that region’s specific Technical Data Sheets and other information from the Dyno Nobel South America website.
• An updated GPS which not only includes maps with latitude, longitude and altitude, but also has the ability to save and compare any two locations.
• An expanded calculator function which can now save results to a list and load past results from that list.
• The ability to select individual product specifications to be compared in a dynamic format, allowing the user to see just the data he needs in simplified table.
Another Practical Innovation from Dyno Nobel.
The new Dyno Nobel Explosive Engineer’s Guide is now even more valuable to the Explosives' Industry.
This release fixes a minor issue with imperial units in the Powder Factor calculator.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Company, Superior App!
Very impressive app, and extremely useful. Nothing beats access to information and tools provided direct from an expert source. Now it's truly easy to tell people about this Company / resource. The app is quite slick, nice design and type give the elements within, a unique touch. From end-to-end a very functional app. This was a smart idea to bring into mobile. Great job on the app and, congrats to all for the well accomplished work you do.
Best Resource for Technical Info on the go
This app is great for anyone involved in the industry. I've recommended it to ATF agents, other mining groups, and all blasters and those involved in procurement. The technical library is great. I prefer this app over all others.
Best app in the industry for real use in the field. These calculators are intuitive an useful, not just eye candy functions with little use.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.