Bring the power of e-Builder into the field for increased productivity and other great benefits on your capital and construction projects. Access your project documents and data. Act on issues and initiate work in the field. Reduce project paperwork back at the office. Take the power of e-Builder's construction project management software to the jobsite.
You must have an e-Builder user account to use this app (please call 954-556-6701 for help).
With e-Builder Mobile you can:
• Access and view project documents.
• Mark documents for instant viewing even when you are disconnected from your network.
• Snap a picture on the project, mark it up and attach it to a form for quick follow up.
• “Mobile enable” any form or workflow to make it available in the app.
Initiate and respond to forms that are mobile enabled for use on the iPad. Example forms include (1) Inspection forms; (2) Project issues; (3) Non-conformance items; (4) Punch out; (5) commission checklists.
- Increased the maximum characters allowed before the decimal value.
- Updated issue with Markup Tool not aligning with touchscreen interaction.
- Resolved the issue with selecting accounts from an iPad.
- Fixed issue with PDF files not displaying correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app. Does what I need it to do. I basically walk the field regularly and need easy access to submittals and the ability to take pictures as route them to various contractors. Does it beautifully.
Really like the built in mark up tool too.
Saves me hours everyday. Not to mention gas savings and less wear and tear on my truck.
Not bad ver 1.0, will need 1.1 soon
Have played around with this for only a few min, since our workflows have not yet been 'mobile enabled' I couldn't test initiating a workflow through the app. Able to access project docs (.pdf drawings) which is neat, but the excel file I tried to open gave an error message : 'too many cells'. I know I have open notifications (action items), disappointed they didn't show up in the app. Also, a folder I know contains .PDF file on one of my projects showed as empty. Would like to see the Calendar in this and be able to view meeting minutes.
Not sure how useful this will be as ver 1.0, but I see this being a great app by the time we get to 2.0.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.