Pop culture. Personalized. The Emmy®-nominated E! News app has everything you need to know, right when you need to know it.
Here's what you get with the E! News app:
• Search! Now you can have all of E! News at your fingertips. Explore any story, any celebrity, or any topic with our fast and easy to use Search Feature.
• All new navigation! From Royals to Red Carpet, check out our new ‘Explore’ section
• Want More? Visit E! News Home to get all your latest news.
• Watch full episodes of E! And NBCUniversal shows on-demand – just sign in with your TV provider.
• Never miss a breaking moment with our Alerts page.
• See the latest celebrity photos, couples, fashion - scroll through the best and beautiful in our immersive photo galleries.
• Watch the latest E! News videos and behind-the-scenes extras from your favorite E! shows including "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," “Very Cavallari” and “Total Divas”.
Connect with us!
We're always happy to get your feedback to help us improve the app. Email us at email@example.com.
For full TV episodes, download the E! app, available in the App Store.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/notrtoo?brandA=E!_Entertainment&intake=E!_Entertainment
E! Entertainment Television, Inc.
• Alerts Clear Automatically
• Performance Enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Get a search option!
Sometimes I click on the pop-up notifications for the app to bring me to a specific story I’ll go to look at the picture and naturally hit the back button when I want to read the article unfortunately it brings me back to all of the articles and not just from the picture to the article which is extremely frustrating because then I have to search through everything to find the original article I was trying to read. Which is difficult there is a lot to go through and I don’t usually find what I’m looking for if it’s been a little bit of time since it was originally posted. I would love a search option so I could look up the title or topic of what I was trying to read. It’s extremely frustrating! Often times I end up having to just go to google and searching for The topic there. Usually I’m not finding it on me either.
NO MORE K’s- deleted!
So it took a pandemic for me to finally delete this app. I’ve hated the stiffling amount of Kartrashian fake “news” they’ve forced down our throats for years. Seriously - 1/2 the content has something to do with them and I just can’t take any more of the self important vapid nonsense. It’s a pop-culture station I get it - celebrity news is not important overall but this station is designed to give us just that. Fair game, I always liked a bit of trashy escapism in the form of celebrity news but I’ll find that elsewhere now. Somewhere that provides the pop culture news without injecting a side of Kartrashian into every corner of an app. I wish there was an option to NOT show them here as the app is finally in working order but nope, self-serving subversive K feces is smeared everywhere the eye can see. I’m not really their target demographic anyway - older than a millenial, settled in life and someone who can think for herself (and chooses to do so.) No personal ill-will here towards said family, I just choose not to read about them.
I want more
I love E! it’s where I chose to get the “news” every day. I hate the nightly news it’s full of hate, violence and politics. But seriously the grammatical errors are ridiculous. Take pride in your work as a journalist. Also I wish there was more. It seems that there are several stories about the same people. There are so many celebrities to write about but the website only has a few celebs and several articles about them everyday.
- E! Entertainment Television, Inc.
- 71.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 E! Entertainment Television, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.