Pop culture. Personalized. The Emmy®-nominated E! News app has everything you need to know, right when you need to know it.
Here's what you get with the E! News app:
• Search! Now you can have all of E! News at your fingertips. Explore any story, any celebrity, or any topic with our fast and easy to use Search Feature.
• All new navigation! From Royals to Red Carpet, check out our new ‘Explore’ section
• Want More? Visit E! News Home to get all your latest news.
• Watch full episodes of E! And NBCUniversal shows on-demand – just sign in with your TV provider.
• Never miss a breaking moment with our Alerts page.
• See the latest celebrity photos, couples, fashion - scroll through the best and beautiful in our immersive photo galleries.
• Watch the latest E! News videos and behind-the-scenes extras from your favorite E! shows including "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," “Very Cavallari” and “Total Divas”.
Connect with us!
We're always happy to get your feedback to help us improve the app. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full TV episodes, download the E! app, available in the App Store.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/notrtoo?brandA=E!_Entertainment&intake=E!_Entertainment
E! Entertainment Television, Inc.
• Alerts Clear Automatically
• Performance Enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ever since you changed this app like font and hoe its displayed, it ALWAYS freezes up on me!! Anytime i go into a story or section like the photos i have restart my entire phone to just restart the app.. i wish there could be something you could do to make sure that doesn’t happen sooooo OFTEN!
Yikes! What happened!?!
I have had this app for as many years as I can remember and it is one of the first ones I look at each day. That said, I’m on the verge of deleting it. For a free app, such as this, I don’t mind that there are adverts throughout, but I’m getting very frustrated with the pop up ads, particularly the ones with no way to close them. I actually have to restart my phone to close the ad and get back to the content, which is insane!!
Also, I’m no English expert, but I would add that the editing of the articles is atrocious. There are often GLARING grammatical errors, such as misspelled or misused words and sentences that make no sense, which makes it difficult to read or take seriously (well, as seriously as one takes celebrity news 😉). I’m not asking for Charles Dickens and I don’t mind the slang or cutsie, light hearted writing style (it totally works for this genre), but something that looks like it was written and proofread by a professional would be nice.
On a positive note, I’m so grateful that you changed the auto play of the live video. Please don’t go back to that; it was awful! I was surprised by that on more than one occasion, while sneaking a peek at work. AWKWARD!
Get a search option!
Sometimes I click on the pop-up notifications for the app to bring me to a specific story I’ll go to look at the picture and naturally hit the back button when I want to read the article unfortunately it brings me back to all of the articles and not just from the picture to the article which is extremely frustrating because then I have to search through everything to find the original article I was trying to read. Which is difficult there is a lot to go through and I don’t usually find what I’m looking for if it’s been a little bit of time since it was originally posted. I would love a search option so I could look up the title or topic of what I was trying to read. It’s extremely frustrating! Often times I end up having to just go to google and searching for The topic there. Usually I’m not finding it on me either.
- E! Entertainment Television, Inc.
- 71.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 E! Entertainment Television, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.