The E! app is the best place to catch up on the most recent season of your favorite shows, watch live TV, and stream movies and past season content! You love pop culture. We love pop culture. Let's do this thing!
Get full episodes of E!'s must-know pop culture shows like Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Very Cavallari, Relatively Nat & Liv, and Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry, plus E! News episodes and loads more new stuff all the time. So stop reading and start watching.
Get started by signing in with your TV subscription (cable, satellite or digital). The E! app supports most TV providers, including DirecTV, Xfinity, Spectrum, AT&T, and Dish.
Sign up for an NBCUniversal profile within the app using your Facebook, Google, or email account to sync your favorite shows across our family of apps and to continue watching progress across all your devices. You’ll also receive three credits to watch episodes for free before signing in with your TV provider.
Watch Your Way
• Watch the latest episodes of new E! shows the day after they air on TV.
• Live stream and schedule available 24/7 when signed in with your TV provider.
• Chromecast and AirPlay compatible! Start episodes in the app and stream to your TV.
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place so that you can resume watching later!
• Mark shows as your Favorites for quick access to the latest episodes.
Explore NBCUniversal Content
• Access to on demand content from across the NBCUniversal family of networks (including NBC, E!, Bravo, USA, SYFY, Oxygen, MSNBC, CNBC, Universal Kids, Telemundo, and Universo).
• Live stream your favorite NBCUniversal networks within the app.
• Dedicated page for each network showcasing the hottest series.
• Catalog of recent and throwback favorites available to watch.
• Filter shows by network and genre while browsing.
TV Provider Access
• Sign in with your TV subscription to gain access to the entire catalog of VOD & Live content.
• Create an NBCUniversal Profile to favorite and save shows across all your devices.
• Resume watching your favorite shows where you left off on any device.
• Receive three credits to unlock episodes for FREE!
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS?
Please reach out to iOS@nbcuapps.zendesk.com for assistance.
Please note: Use of the app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Thanks for using the E! App. This update includes:
• Performance enhancements
• Crash and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love the app but the pause button
I really love E! and the E! app is great, but as of right now it’s just the pause button that I have an issue with. When I try to pause the show the play button should pop up instead of the pause symbol. Then it just buffers then when I come back to finish watching my show it doesn’t play. Then I have to exact out of the episode then go back into it to make it stop buffering and just play normally. It’s great it really is my only problem I have is the pause and play button. Other than that great app.
Love app but slow
I love the app and everything it has but it can be slow sometimes which kinda doesn’t go so well for me
Pause button not working
I love the app I’m a single mom I can catch up on all my shows in my free time but the pause button doesn’t work well!!!
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 157.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 E! Entertainment Television, LLC. A Division of NBCUniversal
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.