The E! app is the best place to catch up on the most recent season of your favorite shows, watch live TV, and stream movies and past season content! You love pop culture. We love pop culture. Let's do this thing!
Get full episodes of E!'s must-know pop culture shows like Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Very Cavallari, Relatively Nat & Liv, and Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry, plus E! News episodes and loads more new stuff all the time. So stop reading and start watching.
Get started by signing in with your TV subscription (cable, satellite or digital). The E! app supports most TV providers, including DirecTV, Xfinity, Spectrum, AT&T, and Dish.
Sign up for an NBCUniversal profile within the app using your Facebook, Google, or email account to sync your favorite shows across our family of apps and to continue watching progress across all your devices. You’ll also receive three credits to watch episodes for free before signing in with your TV provider.
Watch Your Way
• Watch the latest episodes of new E! shows the day after they air on TV.
• Live stream and schedule available 24/7 when signed in with your TV provider.
• Chromecast and AirPlay compatible! Start episodes in the app and stream to your TV.
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place so that you can resume watching later!
• Mark shows as your Favorites for quick access to the latest episodes.
Explore NBCUniversal Content
• Access to on demand content from across the NBCUniversal family of networks (including NBC, E!, Bravo, USA, SYFY, Oxygen, MSNBC, CNBC, Universal Kids, Telemundo, and Universo).
• Live stream your favorite NBCUniversal networks within the app.
• Dedicated page for each network showcasing the hottest series.
• Catalog of recent and throwback favorites available to watch.
• Filter shows by network and genre while browsing.
TV Provider Access
• Sign in with your TV subscription to gain access to the entire catalog of VOD & Live content.
• Create an NBCUniversal Profile to favorite and save shows across all your devices.
• Resume watching your favorite shows where you left off on any device.
• Receive three credits to unlock episodes for FREE!
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS?
Please reach out to iOS@nbcuapps.zendesk.com for assistance.
Please note: Use of the app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
• Live stream more networks, including Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SYFY, USA and more
• This update will be the last version to support iOS 10
• Bug fixes, performance enhancements, and minor design updates
• Capability to change your app language to Spanish
Ratings and Reviews
I love the app but the pause button
I really love E! and the E! app is great, but as of right now it’s just the pause button that I have an issue with. When I try to pause the show the play button should pop up instead of the pause symbol. Then it just buffers then when I come back to finish watching my show it doesn’t play. Then I have to exact out of the episode then go back into it to make it stop buffering and just play normally. It’s great it really is my only problem I have is the pause and play button. Other than that great app.
I like app a lot very very very much
Because this App you can watch movies and you can watch episodes in some of your favorite movies and some of your favorite series and I like it because it’s also free and there’s a whole bunch of things on here like keeping up with the Kardashians and totally divas and sex in city and a whole bunch of more things that you’ll probably like in that is your style of watching movies and I just love love love love this app and it’s just great you can watch A bunch of things and I love this app because you can just be on your bed cozy and just be watching to me a favor and don’t have to pay for it just an amazing app and you can choose anything anything and he just looked it up in a 99% chance that it will be love love love love love love this app my favorite thing to watch is keeping up with the Kardashian‘s and there’s a whole bunch of interesting things there and not all apps like this are free do you usually have to pay and all you have to do is sign up and just watch the movies that you want Watch and it’s not complicated things moving enjoy your movie or series yet it’s amazing things on you in its place I love it you just have to sign up it’s not complicated it’s probably one of the best things ever seen seen dad the App Store App Store is usually have to pay for stuff and I love love love this by thank you
So much for casting anything from live shows to on-demand episodes.... about 80% of the time the casting icon doesn’t show up in the top right corner. I tested this function of a few other devices and found the same issue. I linked this app with my cable provider (xfinity) and whenever I pull up the xfinity tab it says that it doesn’t support devices under an iOS 11, which doesn’t make sense because I have iOS 13.... definitely various streaming issues and potential cable provider integration issues. Casting needs to be improved and a more consistent & visible casting icon needs to be maintained. Compared to other apps on the market for live & on-demand entertainment, I was sadly surprised by the poor functionality and bugs I experienced on the app. Hope it is fixed soon. Other than the unreliable casting function, I do like what the offers, just wish that I could stream it to my tv.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 165.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 E! Entertainment Television, LLC. A Division of NBCUniversal
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.